Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp!d.tenaglia@limelight/estate Thanksgiving Eve Update

http://www.estatenightclub.com/

20021127-limelight.jpg

attachment.php?postid=1133020

120x90_tenaglia1127.jpg

Danny is in the booth all night long, and will be taking the roof off from 10pm til 10am. After hours will be announced at the club and will be carrying on all day!

Ok here’s the deal I am defiantly going with a couple of people from CP. The more the merrier so if you want to go and meet up in the city or in nj just PM me and let me know. If you don’t have a ride in I am sure we can work something out. This is next week folks so we have to get cracken.

So that’s it ..Like I said before I Don't care if I know you or not we need lots of cp members to head into the city this night. Break out of the mold don't be so dedicated to your home club! Try going some where different !Varity is the spice of life!! mother fucker I am going to be ordering my ticket tomorrow Click here to buy tickets if you want one but you can also pay at the door.

10pm - 8am

General Admission: $40

Wednesday November 27th, 2002 - Thanksgiving Eve

Be Yourself at Limelight

Danny Tenaglia spins 10pm-8am

Plus DJ Merritt & Cheetah Sundays crew upstairs, the chill out room with David Waxman (Ultra).

Estate at Limelight

6th Ave and 20th St.

NYC

new room / new sound / new renovation

AVOID waiting on line! Ticket holders admitted through VIP entrance no waiting in line.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give you guys mad props

DT TGE:eek:

Do you know what time he spun to last year at SF ?

It was late. When he takes control of you, your not leaving untill he's leaving. As much as would love to hear him at LL, The Afterhours clubs on TGE days are over for me. I hate being all hung over on TGD with all the family around.'

Thats a big week for DT, Classic nights at ARC on friday and DT vs DH 2 on saturday.....oh yeaaaaaaa. I'll wait for one of those intead.

Have fun at LL, I heard the renovation is dope as hell.

Originally posted by tempkid

I give you guys mad props

DT TGE:eek:

Do you know what time he spun to last year at SF ?

It was late. When he takes control of you, your not leaving untill he's leaving. As much as would love to hear him at LL, The Afterhours clubs on TGE days are over for me. I hate being all hung over on TGD with all the family around.'

Thats a big week for DT, Classic nights at ARC on friday and DT vs DH 2 on saturday.....oh yeaaaaaaa. I'll wait for one of those intead.

Have fun at LL, I heard the renovation is dope as hell.

Next time you use so many abbreviations, please include a legend at the bottom that helps to decipher your codes:laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere

THis just in! Im going to get waisted thanksgiving eve

No sh*t sherlock!!!! :blown:

I though you were gonna run barefoot throught a field of daisies w/ your arms spread out wide singing "the sound of music" at the top of your lungs.....

I mean since you do it every year i just assumed....

What an animal you are!! :eek: ...breaking out of your shell like this!!!!!

Hmmmmm....Am I being a bad influence??? :confused:

Originally posted by hunnie818

No sh*t sherlock!!!! :blown:

I though you were gonna run barefoot throught a field of daisies w/ your arms spread out wide singing "the sound of music" at the top of your lungs.....

I mean since you do it every year i just assumed....

What an animal you are!! :eek: ...breaking out of your shell like this!!!!!

Hmmmmm....Am I being a bad influence??? :confused:

I only run barefoot through a field of daisies witn my arms spread out wide singing "the sound of music" when i eat half an ounce of shrooms.

GOBLE GOBLE GOBLE!!!

I only run barefoot through a field of daisies witn my arms spread out wide singing "the sound of music" when i eat half an ounce of shrooms.

GOBLE GOBLE GOBLE!!!

WHo said shrooms......... where............

Pre-game........... hmmmmmmmm what about a lounge or FLoat or something like that...... or even a bar........

i am doing TGE sober. well im going to try and not getting mangled on party favors either. ok so what so ill be the only person besides the police ( and even thats debatable) to ever step foot in limelight and not do favors. Figures the one TGE i can stay out until sunday and i decide to clean my act up figures

pregame jersey or NYC ???