Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this why you won't sleep with a friend?

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

FRIEND:

A member of the opposite sex in your acquaintance who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

:laugh: I read this quote/definition somewhere and I thought it was pretty cute :tongue:

...sooooo true......because for some reason....whether physical or personality wise.......u do not want to be with them......or maybe u tried it and it didn't work.......

Originally posted by gothzane

Its quotes like these that make me wish that either I was gay or asexual.

Im certain the "vice versa" affect could be applied to some idiotic things men have said.

Then again I shouldnt expect brilliance from the sex board.....

:flame:

you gotta keep in mind the person who started this thread is going to convert religions to keep her man & this is how she defines friendship :rolleyes:

like, oh my gawd...

:blown:

I seriously think its time for me to move on to a different board...

possibly one of oriental zen monks who write books on zen drink chai tea and play video games all day.

Just wish I can take some of you well rounded freaks with me and leave all this teenie bopper hell behind.

Originally posted by somebitch

you gotta keep in mind the person who started this thread is going to convert religions to keep her man & this is how she defines friendship :rolleyes:

like, oh my gawd...

Originally posted by gothzane

I seriously think its time for me to move on to a different board...

possibly one of oriental zen monks who write books on zen drink chai tea and play video games all day.

Just wish I can take some of you well rounded freaks with me and leave all this teenie bopper hell behind.

im gonna start some drama for entertainment. stay tuned. :D

Originally posted by somebitch

like, oh my gawd...

like oh my gawd i thought it was funny so i posted it.... it wasn't supposed to be taken so seriously - so relax! :rolleyes:

and just for the record, i never said i was going to convert - i was just answering the thread and explaining that religion is an issue in MY relationship. don't comment on something u know nothing about please :D

yo gothzane, if you´re into this kinda stuff read the "Hagakure" (i can send it to you, i have it as an ebook, pm me if you want it). tons of stuff to quote from. the saying about the rainstorm in my sig is from there, verrrry good read and very wise :)!