Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Deejay:Little Club: THREE: Lola

james954

Big Deejay:Little Club: THREE: Lola Miami

Please join us for an intimate evening

This Thursday Nov 21, 2002

BIG DEEJAY little club presents...

THREE (HALLUCINATION LIMITED, SECOND HAND SATELLITES)

threehand.jpg

with residents:

STINGRAY and SATTVA

Big Deejay Little Club is located in the VERY intimate setting of Lola Bar on South Beach, Miami. We have now made this a weekly event featuring the finest of big names as well as a host of upcoming talent that is sure to pack a dance floor. Please come out and show some support for this intimate evening unlike any other!

112102three.gif

Lola

247 23rd Street (one block west of collins)

Miami Beach

cover: $7

http://www.bigdjlittleclub.com

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

I'll be checking out Victor Duplaix(free, hello!!) at the Marlin, then off to LOLA to hear Three throw down solid!!! I've seen him over 20 times and can assure you Lola's intamite setting is where you want to hear him.

Joe Budious

BUMP!

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, so I can swing back and forth in my scooter. See ya at both Joe.

MD

For what I've seen of DJ Three the best part of his set is when he says "thank you, good night". :D

I won't be coming in for this one. I've crashed and burnt twice already.

If you fool me once, it's your fault...if you fool me twice, it's my fault so you won't see this fool being foolish one more time. LOL

Originally posted by laliux

For what I've seen of DJ Three the best part of his set is when he says "thank you, good night". :D

I won't be coming in for this one. I've crashed and burnt twice already.

If you fool me once, it's your fault...if you fool me twice, it's my fault so you won't see this fool being foolish one more time. LOL

:eek: :eek: :eek::confused:

Hum...I'm gonna have to see (and hear) for myself...I get all different opinions everytime I ask about Dj Three...I guess it's a matter of taste...luckily I live @ walking distance from Lola.

Hey Laliux U R a Nutcase! :laugh: :laugh:

my very short review.

No crowd.

No vibe.

Absolutely some of the best music I have heard in quite a while. Really, I did not like his set at all at crobar, but at lola, his music was Kick-ass. That dr dre/ rolling stone tune rocked!!! I'll bring him back to play my warehouse. that's how everyone needs to see him. p.s. Doc got the thumbsup from three and he's ready to throw down on saturday!! Don't miss doc and harvey this sat!

my very short review.

No crowd.

No vibe.

Absolutely some of the best music I have heard in quite a while.

Damn, I got "involved" w/my date...didn't leave the haus...:D

Really had given him the benefit of the doubt in regards to Crobar...but if the music determines the outcome of the nite...what happened??? :confused:

my very short review.

No crowd.

No vibe.

Absolutely some of the best music I have heard in quite a while. Really, I did not like his set at all at crobar, but at lola, his music was Kick-ass. That dr dre/ rolling stone tune rocked!!! I'll bring him back to play my warehouse. that's how everyone needs to see him. p.s. Doc got the thumbsup from three and he's ready to throw down on saturday!! Don't miss doc and harvey this sat!

yep....it was just a few of us out last night....he spun some good shit as he usually does.....