Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 2003 Altima, Grand Prix GTP, or Diamante-help Quoth

quoth

I would say go for the Altima 3.4 (V6) in the 5 speed, i dunno if they made the 2003 6-speed. I test drove the 2002 & fell in love with it & wanted to buy it, but i couldn't afford it, so i leased the 2002 Honda Accord EX Coupe 5 speed. Now i completely love the brand new accords. If u were lookin at a 2 door I would say the accord, but for now I would say the Altima. Try to test drive it & see what you think. My mom also had a nissan for about 8 years now & she has had NO problems whatsoever. the first was an altima & then the maxima. sorry to ramble on, but good luck with your decision :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah buy the WRX, and then don't even drive home with it.

Drive straigh to a speedshop and have them fit it with a Blitz Nur Spec exhaust, and take your stock exhaust and ensconce it in your garage... install a free flowing airfilter from K&N...

Thou shalt woosh and roar :D

and you can always sell the brand new stock exhaust for $$$ to some other schmuck who wants it down the road.

Hence, the WRX is the BEST :) MMMMMmmmmm I loooooove that exhaust THUMP of the flat 4....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . did you not hear me? . . . Do NOT get the I4 . . . . Its weak . . . Seriously . . .

DID YOU!!!!!!!!!!! NOT HEAR ME?

Anyone own either a 2002 or 2003 Altima 3.5 SE, Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Sedan, or Diamante?

I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER IN MY LIFE OWN A 4 CYLINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was simply asking the girl if she had got the 2.5 4-cylinder or the 3.5 6 cylinder..that is all.

cintron:though yer rant was funny and all yer totally misunderstanding this.

Im not at all a gearhead and im not into how fast or how much horsepower this or that car has. I simply just like the altima for its looks, value, power, and safety what is so wrong about that?

The WRX is more of a performance car which is not what im lookin for cause im not goin to be souping this car up.

Perhaps some rims and mirror tint but that is it.

And hey...i am from brooklyn and was at one time used to taking the bus..but if i have a one hour commute everyday to work i want sumen im gonna like know what im sayin?

One last sidenote/update to end this thread:

I have decided to hold out until february/march but perhaps the latest..May to actually purchase this Altima?

Why?

because it is in my best interests to throw as muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh money down as i can and by that time i will finally meet my goal of a down payment rather than throwin down what i got now.

So holding out like a virgin on prom night seems to be the best thing i can do since my apr rate is gonna make this car way more expensive..but if i throw a more than suffiecent down payment..i'll be in the clear living comfortablly.

*sigh* another one falls to the "performance sedan" conspiracy ;)

good luck with the ride. I guarantee when you get the car sooner or later you'll want to put some parts on it... an air intake... an exhaust... and then you'll get bitten by the performance bug... and it's all downhill from there :D bwahaha.

Originally posted by cintron

good luck with the ride. I guarantee when you get the car sooner or later you'll want to put some parts on it... an air intake... an exhaust... and then you'll get bitten by the performance bug... and it's all downhill from there :D bwahaha.

stop that!!!

:cuss: :cuss:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

stop that!!!

:cuss: :cuss:

bawhahahaha my evil plan unfolds. YOU CAN"T STOP IT.

once you've been bitten, it's all over :)

its an addiction that begins with one part and ends with an empty bank account, a modded car in the driveway and a lift in your garage. :D hehe. it's as inevitable as the sunrise.

My mom's got the altima 3.5se

all i can say is the car is FASTTTTTTT

VERY VERY FAST,

Very loose stearing, and its fucking Amazing on turns, i went 144mph max on it, on the Tappan zee Br., u dont feel how fast your going, very smoooth ride. I dont care what anyone else says, 240hp for a fucking Great ride, its AMAZING i want one :(

Goodluck Quoth

Yep :tongue:

Just remember, they aren't "Sports" cars... they are "Sporty."

Ex: That Supra is a great SPORTS CAR

Ex: Tha phatty azz bling bling rims 'n body kit make yo civic look damn SPORTY yo!

Sporty != Sports

Let's put it this way. Anything sedan or other car for that matter that doesn't plug in the right numbers into the lbs/hp equation shouldn't be called a sports car, sports sedan or whatever.

Ex: 3000GT VR-4 ~3700lbs/320hp = 11.56

944 turbo ~3100/250hp(stock) = 12.4

Honda Civic 2400lbs?/120hp = 20 :confused:

Toyota MR-2 ~2800lbs/650hp = 4.3 :idea:

u get the point.

The end.

Originally posted by teklord310

Yep :tongue:

Just remember, they aren't "Sports" cars... they are "Sporty."

Ex: That Supra is a great SPORTS CAR

Ex: Tha phatty azz bling bling rims 'n body kit make yo civic look damn SPORTY yo!

Sporty != Sports

Let's put it this way. Anything sedan or other car for that matter that doesn't plug in the right numbers into the lbs/hp equation shouldn't be called a sports car, sports sedan or whatever.

Ex: 3000GT VR-4 ~3700lbs/320hp = 11.56

944 turbo ~3100/250hp(stock) = 12.4

Honda Civic 2400lbs?/120hp = 20 :confused:

Toyota MR-2 ~2800lbs/650hp = 4.3 :idea:

u get the point.

The end.

hehe :) that MR2 figure was a wheels figure, so crank HP hovers in the 720 range.

as for HP/Lbs, that's mainly to denote power output. I could throw a 460 into an old caddy and get 5lbs/hp, but it still wouldn't be a sports car.

nay i say... a sports car must follow a few other rules.

It must give up comfort and luxury to performance and outright power.

It must slowly destroy itself (or quickly in the case of the RX7).

It must make women and small children cry.

a sports car is a raw machine. Some can have power and some level of refinement, but all must put comfort and all the other prissy sedan-like qualities aside for all out performance, power and big-testicle style driving.

and NO self-respecting sports car should EVER have cupholders.

It must give up comfort and luxury to performance and outright power.

It must slowly destroy itself (or quickly in the case of the RX7).

It must make women and small children cry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah RX7s are terrible when it comes to long term reliability. 80k engine rebuilds are routine.

Hey, don't diss the women. I wish more women would get into autocrossing. There are some damn good female drivers that kick my ass, pretty cute too.

Hey, i don't think my friend's Yugo has cupholders. :D