Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD calls out Edgar V!!!

quest4sunrise

Originally posted by saleen351

in no way am I knocking edgars skills, I met the dude and he was cool... But its his genre, but I know I know, he isn't a "trance" dj per se. But perception is truth, and for the most part he is known for trance... Which is why him and many others don't do well except in the uk and europe...

I would love to see a mad myles type of dj play space... Not sure what you call his style, but if you want some of the sickest beats, ask around for his KTU set during the Jhonny vicious show... The best ktu set I'v ever heard.... He had that little hit:

mad myles - adrenaline rush.mp3 < which reminds me, OG put this on my request list... I"m bringing a copy next time I see you spin... :)

like I said there is market for trance in the US. how would one explain the superstar status, and packed clubs people like Tiesto, PVD, Oakenfold, etc can achieve ??

by the way why the hell ,are you not going to Space saturday ?

Jimmy T , and Roly on the patio it's gonna be crazy. maybe they will give Ivanno the night off. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

like I said there is market for trance in the US. how would one explain the superstar status, and packed clubs people like Tiesto, PVD, Oakenfold, etc can achieve ??

by the way why the hell ,are you not going to Space saturday ?

Jimmy T , and Roly on the patio it's gonna be crazy. maybe they will give Ivanno the night off. :D

I'M FED UP WITH SPACE... THEY SIMPLY LOST THIER TOUCH THERE... BAD MANAGMENT, BAD BARTENDERS, BAD DOOR GUYS,... ALL AROUND THE PLACE JUST ISN'T ME RIGHT NOW... MAYBE I'LL COME BACK WHEN IT ALL BLOWS OVER, BUT FOR NOW, I CAN'T SUPPORT THOSE GUYS THERE, NOTHING THEY DID, BUT SPACE IS JUST PLAYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RIGHT NOW.. LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMERS... TIRED OF THE BS... YOU HAVE TO SEE HOW WE GET TREATED IN LAUDERDALE... ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.. ANYWAYS, I'M TO THE POINT THAT EVEN HOT BEATS WON'T BRING ME BACK THERE, BUT I WON'T MISS PICOTTO..... WHEN I'M READY AND SPACE INVITES ME BACK , YOU'LL SEE ME AND MY CREW.... I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK, BUT THEY NEED HOSPITALITY TRAINING...

PS

1 SPACE DJS IS BOOKED AND CONFIRMED FOR LAUDERDALE

ONE TRANCE DJ WHO IS WORLD KNOWN IS BOOKED FOR LAUDERDALE

AND ANOTHER DJ WHO PLAYS CROBAR IS IN THE WORKS

SHOULD BE DONE SOON, SINCE THEIR WAS A SHAKE UP...

I TRIED TO TELL YOU GUYS, BUT NO ONE LISTENS... :(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

So I take it DJ Niko and Cedric Gervais are going to be playing in FTL soon :laugh:

NOPE.......................... MUCH BIGGER..............

Well, let's put it this way. It has to be a lot more than a Space or crobar DJ to get me to go up to Fort Lauderdale. A) I don't have a car (when I did though, most people wanted my licence suspended)... B) It's a good 45 minute drive from where I live (design district outskirts) to there...

So it has to be a DJ or act I simply won't see in Miami to get me to go to Fort Lauderdale. If it's someone from or who plays at crobar or Space, I'll see them at crobar or Space and save the gas money. For example, 3 or 4 months ago, Trendroid came to The Mercury Lounge, I would have went if I had transportation. Trendroid had no Miami bookings at the time...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Hex has played Level twice this year, and does something during conference if i'm not mistaken...

too bad its a gay club that he is playing in lauderdale. i'd love to see him with all his vocals.....

MR LONELY!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

originally posted by Saleen:

too bad its a gay club that he is playing in lauderdale. i'd love to see him with all his vocals.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU SHOULD FIT RIGHT IN!!!!!

:laugh::laugh: for some reason i saw this response coming :laugh: :laugh:

I'M FED UP WITH SPACE... THEY SIMPLY LOST THIER TOUCH THERE... BAD MANAGMENT, BAD BARTENDERS, BAD DOOR GUYS,... ALL AROUND THE PLACE JUST ISN'T ME RIGHT NOW... MAYBE I'LL COME BACK WHEN IT ALL BLOWS OVER, BUT FOR NOW, I CAN'T SUPPORT THOSE GUYS THERE, NOTHING THEY DID, BUT SPACE IS JUST PLAYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RIGHT NOW.. LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMERS... TIRED OF THE BS... YOU HAVE TO SEE HOW WE GET TREATED IN LAUDERDALE... ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.. ANYWAYS, I'M TO THE POINT THAT EVEN HOT BEATS WON'T BRING ME BACK THERE, BUT I WON'T MISS PICOTTO..... WHEN I'M READY AND SPACE INVITES ME BACK , YOU'LL SEE ME AND MY CREW.... I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK, BUT THEY NEED HOSPITALITY TRAINING...

PS

1 SPACE DJS IS BOOKED AND CONFIRMED FOR LAUDERDALE

ONE TRANCE DJ WHO IS WORLD KNOWN IS BOOKED FOR LAUDERDALE

AND ANOTHER DJ WHO PLAYS CROBAR IS IN THE WORKS

SHOULD BE DONE SOON, SINCE THEIR WAS A SHAKE UP...

I TRIED TO TELL YOU GUYS, BUT NO ONE LISTENS... :(

:confused: saleen , i dunno but noone i know never really had any problems @ space but you ..ive been going there since the begining & never had a problem.. NOT ONCE !! so i dunno :confused: mayb you just ran into a bit of bad luck ?? :laugh: oh well , see ya at piccotto ..peace out

I would love to see a mad myles type of dj play space... Not sure what you call his style, but if you want some of the sickest beats, ask around for his KTU set during the Jhonny vicious show... The best ktu set I'v ever heard.... He had that little hit:

mad myles - adrenaline rush.mp3 < which reminds me, OG put this on my request list... I"m bringing a copy next time I see you spin... :)

Myles NEVER Spins, he didnt during WMC, and he barely spins in NY, once in a blue moon in a shitty club in BK, and he hasn't put out no songs in forever. You'll waste your time giving that song to Oscar, because it doesn't fit in with his music, nor that crowd at Space. And when Myles spins its mostly all of his own music, and the rest is Scot Project type shit, HARD TRANCE, Vicious spins HARD TRANCE and shit like that, so I guess Trance doesn't completely suck, if your gonna give some to Oscar next time you see him......

p.s. - the song is just called adrenaline.

p.s.s. - why do you always put the .mp3 label, how hard is it to type it out instead of going into your files, clicking copy, then pasting it.

p.s.s.s. - make sure you come to watch the game tomorrow.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Myles NEVER Spins, he didnt during WMC, and he barely spins in NY, once in a blue moon in a shitty club in BK, and he hasn't put out no songs in forever. You'll waste your time giving that song to Oscar, because it doesn't fit in with his music, nor that crowd at Space. And when Myles spins its mostly all of his own music, and the rest is Scot Project type shit, HARD TRANCE, Vicious spins HARD TRANCE and shit like that, so I guess Trance doesn't completely suck, if your gonna give some to Oscar next time you see him......

p.s. - the song is just called adrenaline.

p.s.s. - why do you always put the .mp3 label, how hard is it to type it out instead of going into your files, clicking copy, then pasting it.

p.s.s.s. - make sure you come to watch the game tomorrow.

calling vicious trance is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JV doesnt' play trance, I've seen him 15 times and I use to work with his cousins who hooked it up for all his events...MM is not trance either, you can't really put his music in one catagory... NY NY is another great mm track... MM got fucked on his record, it never came out, but there is no doubt the boys got skills... and as far as I know, considering I've spoken to MM about adrenaline its called adrenaline rush.

and i use the .mp3 cause its faster... when you work with computers long enough you'll learn the keyboard short cuts so pasting a name is qucker and easier and it come with the mp3 because I changed the windows settings to show me all the file types, so i can fuck with them... windows comes from the factory with the .exe settings off, I turne them on.. this is why...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: :laugh: ...i give u less than a month, till ur back slobbing on Space's Corporate Cock....:laugh::tongue:

naw, don't get my wrong, i appreciate all they have done for me and my crew. I just don't feel the love any more. I feel like a tourist there. Plus i simply don't like the direction they are going in. Too much uk shit. LP use to come off like a guy that bucked the trend and took chances, seems now they are not like that any more... :( Seems they book em and they will come djs are all they are interested in... Which is why i think the trance losers on this board are starting to make sense. Change it up a bit... Do something different, shock me... HAVE A FUCKING RETRO NIGHT, THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY 27-40 YEAR OLDS THAT WOULD COME OUT FOR IT...

You know something.. after reading all these replies.. i only have one thing to say regarding all this.. TO EACH HIS OWN!! everyone has the right to like what the fuck they want.. no need to hate ! You wanna know why we love trance so much? Go check out Armin @ Maze Dec.6.. enough said.. Once again, back to the original topic.. Mad props to Edgar V.. real nice guy.. I think he's gonna make it.. I used to see him at Grooveman Music all the time.. Does anyone know if he's still working there or not? I haven't really been back since they changed the management and re-arranged the store..

:cool:

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

You know something.. after reading all these replies.. i only have one thing to say regarding all this.. TO EACH HIS OWN!! everyone has the right to like what the fuck they want.. no need to hate ! You wanna know why we love trance so much? Go check out Armin @ Maze Dec.6.. enough said.. Once again, back to the original topic.. Mad props to Edgar V.. real nice guy.. I think he's gonna make it.. I used to see him at Grooveman Music all the time.. Does anyone know if he's still working there or not? I haven't really been back since they changed the management and re-arranged the store..

:cool:

:confused: what do you mean you "THINK" hes gonna make it ?? this guy IS a superstar dj already .. he has a few residencies here in the U.S alone & has gone to europe & tore it up . i dunno but i think he's pretty much there..peace out !!

I agree to an extent. I think he has created a great reputation, but he is not a "superstar"... yet. I don't know why either! I think the only thing that seperates him and the upper crust is he hasn't created a track that really blew up. Actually, I don't even know if he has created or remixed a track at all. It seems that once a DJ remixes or creates, that is when they go to the head of the class... internationally speaking

I'M FED UP WITH SPACE... THEY SIMPLY LOST THIER TOUCH THERE... BAD MANAGMENT, BAD BARTENDERS, BAD DOOR GUYS,... ALL AROUND THE PLACE JUST ISN'T ME RIGHT NOW... MAYBE I'LL COME BACK WHEN IT ALL BLOWS OVER, BUT FOR NOW, I CAN'T SUPPORT THOSE GUYS THERE, NOTHING THEY DID, BUT SPACE IS JUST PLAYEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RIGHT NOW.. LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMERS... TIRED OF THE BS... YOU HAVE TO SEE HOW WE GET TREATED IN LAUDERDALE... ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER..

I

Man Saleen let it go...if you like it...you like it...if not...you dont..its that simple...here you go smashing space:mad2: but then you go and say you will be there for picotto..?? i dont get it...stay in lauderdale and hope he goes there someday...with as bad as the clubs are down here:rolleyes: you should have no problem finding something down there that will keep you ..."occupied"...until you finally get some decent talent down there once the turn of the new century brings in the coming of lauderdale:D you speak of it as the promised land and all it is....is wilderness :laugh2: im glad to see that you are trying to bring something up there so people like you and the others who have a hard time getting down here just to hear a fave dj, but if there is that much of a problem with a venue and the music...why dont u just take up dj-ing yourself? im sure everyone would love to hear your "eclectic" laudy style...lol :dj: haha what do you think...dj saleen? hahaha that way you can do all the mad guido fist pumping you want without having to worry about all those trancey cp'ers and lollipop candyravers getting all mushy around you and stepping on your toes :punch:.

calling vicious trance is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JV doesnt' play trance, I've seen him 15 times and I use to work with his cousins who hooked it up for all his events...MM is not trance either, you can't really put his music in one catagory... NY NY is another great mm track... MM got fucked on his record, it never came out, but there is no doubt the boys got skills... and as far as I know, considering I've spoken to MM about adrenaline its called adrenaline rush.

and i use the .mp3 cause its faster... when you work with computers long enough you'll learn the keyboard short cuts so pasting a name is qucker and easier and it come with the mp3 because I changed the windows settings to show me all the file types, so i can fuck with them... windows comes from the factory with the .exe settings off, I turne them on.. this is why...

1-vicious dont spin trance, lol ok, there are 3938 different types of trance, please nick.

2-and i know how to use a computer u dont need years of experience to know how to press ctrl v, and its much easier to type out a song then go into the file, copy, then paste.

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Actually, I don't even know if he has created or remixed a track at all. It seems that once a DJ remixes or creates, that is when they go to the head of the class...

ummmm.....DARK BEAT??? everytime i get a chance to talk to Edgar V he is working on something in the studio...pretty sure u will hear good stuff coming out with his name all over it....SEE YA FOR EDGAR V V.S. STRYKE @ SPACE!!!!!!:eek: