Clubplanet Nightlife Community

qUESTION OF THE dAY

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who i was seeing is still awesome just not seeing her.

as far as me having STD doubt it. Just im done with being the guy who does dinner and the flowers and treats someone special. I use to be evil and it was alot easier so i just figure fuck it being nice doesnt work and after going to dinner movies flowers whatever spending all this cash here and there might as well get something on my return right ???

sometimes a slightthing sets somethging oiff in someone to think a different way. I dated alot of nice girls and some scumbags too. Just came to realize beingf nice and shit gets you nowhere and as good as i am at being nice imjust as good as being a dick

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

IB.... that was really a really sweet message......

Why dont ya respond back later when your girl is not standing over your shoulder proofreadin...

lmao!!!!!

What time you guys plannin on going to SF next week??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ----- I dont even know what to say (still trying to look for a girlfriend for you)

hey this post might sound a lil fucked up but i dont think its any worse than girls who go out and meet guys and only wanna date. not that there is anything wrong with that but they only wanna date so they have someone to take them out all the time and htey dont have to spend thie own money.Or they meet a guy ina club and flirt with them so they will get free drinks all night. I mean i just see it as at some point there has to be some give and take. Dont mean to offend anyone just playing around. Starting a lil drama LOL

Originally posted by dogekid

i like to wait a month or so before i allow a girl to kiss me on the cheek after spending $$$$ on dinner, acting like a perfect gentleman and walking her home from D'Jais when she felt shitty one night. oh wait, that was her choice, not mine.

:laugh:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

jumping into bed too fast does nothing but cause problems because:

1. if you do, there is a good chance that there isnt much more than lust between the two of you

2. even if the passion is so strong, it pays to wait because if it is that strong it will be there

get your head straight before you get your other head straight;)

BG

1. How do you know that its not more than lust if you dont call back :mad:

2. if you wanted to wait then maybe you should've opened your mouth and said something (unless of course your a hornball and just dont care) :mad:

3. Good point.

4. Im just fucking with you. :tongue:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

2. if you wanted to wait then maybe you should've opened your mouth and said something (unless of course your a hornball and just dont care) :mad:

3. Good point.

has nothing to do with calling back, the original question was how long do you wait before trying to get some......

feg

BG

3. Good point.

:rofl:...........j/k.....

3. Good point.

:rofl:...........j/k.....

Holy shit, what the hell is going on? I hadn't read this post all day till just now, this is crazy shit. If there is one thing that should not be said on this board, it's a remark about someone's weight, that is just plain wrong, i am shocked to read this, this really really really pisses me off!!!! If someone is gonna call JPDD10 FAT, then I want them to grow some balls and call me fat. I was having a really good day to, Gotta love CP