Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IS ANYONE ALIVE OUTTHERE!!!

slim007

HELLO BOSTON . . .i posted a ques like two weeks ago about where to go on thur and fri nite and i got like 10 total responses . . is anyone outthere, u post in the jersey room and u get that many in an hour, whats up with u guys . .guess it is not as good as jersey!!! cwm11.gif

I know what you're saying, this board is dead. It hasn't caught on yet, give it some time and maybe the word will spread. I'm on the Chicago Board a lot and six months ago it was kind of slow but it's really starting to pick it up, not quite like the Jersey Board, but it's starting.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Hello Mr. Boston-

I am also from Boston but usually don't post on this part of the message board. But I saw that you where lonely over here so I decided to help. So you want to know where to go on friday and saturday nights. First of all, how old are you? That might help me to be able to tell you where to go. Also, what type of music are you into? If you let me know these two little tidbits then I might be able to help you. cwm32.gif

hello i am 23 and i comin for a thur fri nite, i like progresive house the most but i want ot go to the best place not too picky about the music just wanna see a lot of tits and ass and somewhere easyt o hook up

thanx,

LATE

Fat boy slim should be awesome this wekeend, avalon has really started to put on good shows and handle them well. Last year I went to see Dave seaman there and it was so unorganized. I was over in europe for the first couple months and they really know how to put on good dj's, since I got back I have seen pete tong, deep dish and dave seaman there again, Avalon has really improved the way it runs big shows, can't wait for this one........

Archived