Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official The Nyc Club Scene Is Dead!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mentasm

fuck NYC ... fuck Jersey ... fuck the states :D

I'm with you....Let's go international.....Anyone here ever club in London.

Now that's a vibe....these people have after hours, and after after hours.

Its like hitting SF and then going directly to Cheetah!!

Originally posted by cintron

yeah SexxyMe... *wink*wink**nod*nod*;)

"Stay above ground kiddies. you can't understand what's down here"

whats that supposed to mean?

I don't it. The underground as in the music you listen to?

What is the "underground"?

FYI I go to Arc on fridays alot, I'm a huge fan of Deep Dish and have heard a shit load of international dj's.

Does this mean I'm as cool as you?

Nope, it dosen't becasue Denny Tsettos is one of my favirote dj's and I'm from Jersey...........FUCK that sucks for me.

You people are always bitching about the "so called Jersey crowd"

but you guys are the ones that are negative, you guys are thinking your better then everybody.

Go to NJGUIDO.com and tell me what you see in the PICS...................people having fun, but we shouldn't be having fun because we have no clue, right ?

Originally posted by tempkid

whats that supposed to mean?

I don't it. The underground as in the music you listen to?

What is the "underground"?

FYI I go to Arc on fridays alot, I'm a huge fan of Deep Dish and have heard a shit load of international dj's.

Does this mean I'm as cool as you?

Nope, it dosen't becasue Denny Tsettos is one of my favirote dj's and I'm from Jersey...........FUCK that sucks for me.

You people are always bitching about the "so called Jersey crowd"

but you guys are the ones that are negative, you guys are thinking your better then everybody.

Go to NJGUIDO.com and tell me what you see in the PICS...................people having fun, but we shouldn't be having fun because we have no clue, right ?

pigs have fun rolling in shit. doesn't mean i can't think it's humorous.

glad to see you've been outside the pigpen. don't expect applause. i'm not giving awards tonight.

pigs have fun rolling in shit. doesn't mean i can't think it's humorous.

glad to see you've been outside the pigpen. don't expect applause. i'm not giving awards tonight.

Hey, what ever, your just a pathetic pussy.

I hope you have fun in your underground world because you are so COOL. You never been to Tempts so know your Role

and shut your Hole

Don't Hate

Congradulate

Educate

I hope you have fun in your underground world because you are so COOL. You never been to Tempts so know your Role

and shut your Hole

Don't Hate

Congradulate

Educate

would you like some wine with your :cheese:

Psychological Exam: "Does Shiny Disco Balls" make you go off the hook?

Actually, it dosen't, well not sine July, but I was really shocked when I heard it played at Centro Fly Halloween night.

Didn't expect to hear there, none the less during the prime of the night(3am) Does this mean that a venue like Centro Fly is now cheese ? I think not, but I'm sure it is ok in your books because it wasn't a Jersey venue you FUCKFACE.

My grammer sucks first of all...so ill give this my best shot.....I love going to nyc and i can admit it. For you all to make such a blanket statement about NJ clubs and the people that go to them is incredibly ignorant. Just the fact that your not open to listen to suggestions and ideas makes you ignorant and will not keep you on top of trend and music and what truly is lol "Underground". The people that think they are so underground and so cutting edge are the same people that have mullets and ware stone washed jeans that you still see walking around today...what do i mean you ask?...Well they where so sure that they where so cool that they think everyone is wrong and that what there wearing still makes them look cool. They just don't want to think outside the box and discover that the smartest people listen and aren't always trying to fight for there own opinions. If someone tells me something and i am not 100 percent sure that i am rite i will consider there thoughts and investigate it further, thus making me a more informed individual. This post wasn't started to bash nyc ..but just to bring up my point of what the city has become..exmple: (dist0rt9o9's review on limelight) NY holds many great memories for me Carbon,limelight,tunnel,twilo, going to raves when i was 14,15,16..oh wait there called "party's" now ...and just walking around drunk doing whippets on the subway smoken weed with my friends finding cool garbage to take home and just having a place that is always fun.I hold a decent job now but i had periods of time when i was younger that i went to the city 4 nights a week saw and did so much crazy ass shit that i would like to think my life could be a movie.

I dunno just think a little about what i am saying....

and shut your Hole

Don't Hate

Congradulate

Educate

now see, i don't give a fuck about this topic, cause really, there is no argument... jersey is really the worst place on earth, BUT did you really just spell congratulate like that??

:aright:

yeah, :blank: just wonderin...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

now see, i don't give a fuck about this topic, cause really, there is no argument... jersey is really the worst place on earth, BUT did you really just spell congratulate like that??

:aright:

yeah, :blank: just wonderin...

I tend to diasgree, I believe that upstate NY is really the worst place on earth............oh that and all 5 boroughs (well except maybe manhattan).

Originally posted by ou812

I tend to diasgree, I believe that upstate NY is really the worst place on earth............oh that and all 5 boroughs (well except maybe manhattan).

I'll take upstate anytime over that cesspool, three-eyed frog breeding, swamp stain known as Dirty Jersey. ;)

*sorry for the outburst - but I'm moving upstate soon and I love it there!*

Actually.. I can't stand that song.. the first time I heard it in the city I thought it was ok but then I heard it a second time and I realized it sucked. Same story goes for Dark Beat.