Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official The Nyc Club Scene Is Dead!

Hahahahah

Wait wait wait..........

"Location: Balls Deap"

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ! ! ! :laugh: :laugh:

Asian's? WTF? LOL......o man.....who wants to live in jersey?

Jersey killed everything.....

i think jersey killed it all. LOL

"skippty skippty the soHo Fag"

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fwilso01

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok.....when i want an expensive, exclusive place to live, i will just get a bigger apartment in Manhattan.......

when i want a nice house, i will move to WESTCHESTER.....

When I want a $60,000 dumpy house that smells like sulfur all the time, I will move to New Jersey

thank you

Hmmmm, I guess this is why many members of the GIants, Jets, Yankees, and Knicks choose to live in Jersey over NY because they live in $60,000 homes that smell like sulfer. Get over it. Places like Alpine and Franklin Lakes are much more affluent than practically anywhere in NY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok.....when i want an expensive, exclusive place to live, i will just get a bigger apartment in Manhattan.......

when i want a nice house, i will move to WESTCHESTER.....

When I want a $60,000 dumpy house that smells like sulfur all the time, I will move to New Jersey

thank you

yeah ok dumbo....

Who are you kidding you live with your parents and you couldent afford to give them $6 a month let alone a home for 60k a home....

This is the town i work in and here's some of those 60k nj homes

2215310.JPG

Score: 100% match

Price: $1,525,000

Address: Not Available

City/State: WYCKOFF, NJ 07481

Bed/Bath: 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths

Size: Not Available

Estimated Payment: $7,425 Per Month*

(Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.14% with 20% down .)

2216003.JPG

core: 100% match

Price: $4,400,000

City/State: SADDLE RIVER, NJ 07458

Bed/Bath: 6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Baths

Size: Not Available

Estimated Payment: $21,422 Per Month*

(Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.14% with 20% down.)

oooh and here are some of those scummy jersey shore homes

2228737.JPG

Price: $2,999,000

City/State: POINT PLEASANT, NJ 08742

Bed/Bath: 9 Bedrooms, 9.5 Baths

Size: 9,000 Square Feet

Estimated Payment: $14,601 Per Month*

(Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.14% with 20% down .) Change assumptions.

Request a Showing of this Listing.

2289600.JPG

Price: $6,995,000

City/State: POINT PLEASANT BEACH, NJ 08742

Bed/Bath: 6 Bedrooms, 6.5 Baths

Size: 7,300 Square Feet

Estimated Payment: $34,056 Per Month*

(Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.14% with 20% down.) Change assumptions.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Good, jersey can stay in Jersey for all we care . . :aright: . . .

My great fellow NEW JOISY cp members came to the conclusion

that you are just...........one low down pice of shit pathetic baby mouthbib sucking at your raves double chin one eye brouse miserable fuck.

But we don't hate youy, we feel sorry for you becasue you are always so negative

Why are you always negative ?

You need help Fuckface

Go get it

hahahah

yo if i wanted a house n family i would soooooo go to Weschester or the hamptons....(like the ocean)

i would never buy land or a house in jersey, there might be some nice house n shit, but fuck go 10 miles in any direction and your on a Waste DUMP.....LANDFill

and if u wanna thorw number's 5500 a month on E72st is alot more Convient for me than Jersey.....

plus ewwwwwwwwwwwww NEVER would i sink so low...

and where is that Fat Fucking over sized Blimp Called HUNNIE!....

im picturing a Fat Barbie DOLL.....

im not done with you bitch! LOL

anyway.....i really am going i will check this tomarrow....

All u jersey kids can go fuck yourself, and stay the fuck out of our clubs......

i HATE YOU ALL.........LOL

fucking breeder's

LOL

Originally posted by jaysea

hahahah

yo if i wanted a house n family i would soooooo go to Weschester or the hamptons....(like the ocean)

i would never buy land or a house in jersey, there might be some nice house n shit, but fuck go 10 miles in any direction and your on a Waste DUMP.....LANDFill

and if u wanna thorw number's 5500 a month on E72st is alot more Convient for me than Jersey.....

plus ewwwwwwwwwwwww NEVER would i sink so low...

anyway.....i really am going i will check this tomarrow....

All u jersey kids can go fuck yourself, and stay the fuck out of our clubs......

i HATE YOU ALL.........LOL

fucking breeder's

LOL

You're perception of reality............and Hunnie's figure................is so out of whack it's comical

Those are nice pictures, but every state in the country has plenty of homes over $1mil.......and the pictures dont say anything about that damn sulfur smell.....must be false advertising.......

anyway.....i live in a dark industrial neighborhood, sometimes gets violent, and there are condo's on my block going for almost double any home you just showed me on that page.........and I dont have to live with that sulfur smell :)

Those are nice pictures, but every state in the country has plenty of homes over $1mil.......and the pictures dont say anything about that damn sulfur smell.....must be false advertising.......

anyway.....i live in a dark industrial neighborhood, sometimes gets violent, and there are condo's on my block going for almost double any home you just showed me on that page.........and I dont have to live with that sulfur smell :)

What sulfer smell are you referring to, I'm perplexed by this, you've mentioned it in every single post of yours. Granted, yes around the Meadowloands it does smell rather nasty. Other than that there is no sulfer smell to speak of....................a NY city subway on the other hand................HOLY SHIT, on a hot summer day especially the whole place smells like hot ASS and piss, and that even you can't dispute with me on, the whole city is covered by a layer of smog, that's a given.

So what your arguement? A small stretch of land down Rt. 3 that smells like "sulfur" as you put it..................

....................or an entire underground transit system that smells like a geriatric patient's diaper, and a skyline draped in Carbon Monoxide.

Personally, I'd choose the former.

Hahahahah

Wait wait wait..........

"Location: Balls Deap"

you like that one doncha rupaul?

anyway.....i live in a dark industrial neighborhood, sometimes gets violent, and there are condo's on my block going for almost double any home you just showed me on that page

..... now, genius, what does that tell you about you and your city. not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to debates are you? maybe you should lay down before you hurt yourself.

Originally posted by dogekid

you like that one doncha rupaul?

..... now, genius, what does that tell you about you and your city. not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to debates are you? maybe you should lay down before you hurt yourself.

Otay......

i dont get it?????

Hmmmm.......

Then why is the richest city to live in NYC (in the USA)

and the richest counties Nassau and then Westechester? (fairfield, CT #3)

I guess that sulfur smell drives down the value of those homes in Jersey.....LOL

this is in the record book bergen county newjersey is the second most expencive property value right next to beverly hills

Hear me out YO!!!!!!

new jersians got all the Game

new yorkers are so very Lame

We bring all the fucking Fame

when I'm through with you NYers you be in such Pain

You fucking losers are all pathetic, all the fucking Same

yea, was up, was up, was up, whats my fucking Name

As I sit hear and Type

I think NY, what the fuck is all the Hype

I'm so bad, it should be a Crime

the way I abuse you all in my fucking Rhyme

when you come to Jersey, it should be a Treat

us people know how to party, we bring the Heat

we look so, so good and we are so Neat

you fuckers are as ugly as my Feet

Who cares if you guys party deep deep into the Night

the new jersey crew will Bite

we will Fight

because we are one, we are so Tight.

As I sit hear and finish my 6 Pack

I'm glad I'm not in a ally smoking the Crack

NY ain't shit with out New Jersey's Back

becasue you all know who is the big Mack

Just face it NY, you fuckers are Wack

New York = one big Dork

stcik a Fork in them

'Some' of you people are pathetic. Most of you have lived your whole, entire FUCKING lives inn he Tri-state area and you have maybe travelled once or twice to South Beach or Vegas, but you've never lived anywhere esle.

You people need to get life. You make the Sopranos seem more and more like real life every time a read a post here.

Who really cares about NYC expect you people there. The nightlife is great and the Culture is bangin' too. So the fuck what? I can fly out to NYC two or three times a month and party my ass off for 1/2 the rent you fuckers pay each month and still pay my mortgage and we all break even. You also rent because you cannot afford to own SHIT other than your clothes and your bedroom set. Renting long term - now that is really smart and puts you at a wonderful tax advantage. Meanwhile I am building equity in the house I live in and am generating positive cash flow on my three rentals (condos that I own).

Go live somehwere else NYCers and Jersey peeps. Get a real picture of what's out there.

I have lived in Germany, Orlando, San Diego, Denver and Baltimore.

Your perspectives are a BIT fucked up...

This thread is dead.

BTW... tempkid is NJStacked off of Elitefitness.com. Check his shit over there. Straight High School/Frat boy BS...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

'Some' of you people are pathetic. Most of you have lived your whole, entire FUCKING lives inn he Tri-state area and you have maybe travelled once or twice to South Beach or Vegas, but you've never lived anywhere esle.

You people need to get life. You make the Sopranos seem more and more like real life every time a read a post here.

Who really cares about NYC expect you people there. The nightlife is great and the Culture is bangin' too. So the fuck what? I can fly out to NYC two or three times a month and party my ass off for 1/2 the rent you fuckers pay each month and still pay my mortgage and we all break even. You also rent because you cannot afford to own SHIT other than your clothes and your bedroom set. Renting long term - now that is really smart and puts you at a wonderful tax advantage. Meanwhile I am building equity in the house I live in and am generating positive cash flow on my three rentals (condos that I own).

Go live somehwere else NYCers and Jersey peeps. Get a real picture of what's out there.

This thread is dead.

BTW... tempkid is NJStacked off of Elitefitness.com. Check his shit over there. Straight High School/Frat boy BS...

:laugh: your cool

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

This thread is dead.

This is great...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahah

LOL

Fat barbie doll???? Face it fruitcake...you wish you could look 1/2 as good as me.....

As a failure...your a fantastic success!! So try again numnuts!

You are obviously suffering from CDD (Clue Deficit Disorder)!

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effert today???? It's too bad stupidity isn't painful!

Your an ugly freak! You've got a face that makes strap-ons go soft!!!!

People like you are living proof that God has a sense of humor.....

Now go support your local undertaker...and DROP DEAD!!

Hmmmm.......

Then why is the richest city to live in NYC (in the USA)

and the richest counties Nassau and then Westechester? (fairfield, CT #3)

I guess that sulfur smell drives down the value of those homes in Jersey.....LOL

actually the richest city to live in is Jupiter Island FL, But the 3rd richest is actually Alpine, and guess where that is?? JERSEY

Originally posted by hunnie818

Fat barbie doll???? Face it fruitcake...you wish you could look 1/2 as good as me.....

As a failure...your a fantastic success!! So try again numnuts!

You are obviously suffering from CDD (Clue Deficit Disorder)!

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effert today???? It's too bad stupidity isn't painful!

Your an ugly freak! You've got a face that makes strap-ons go soft!!!!

People like you are living proof that God has a sense of humor.....

Now go support your local undertaker...and DROP DEAD!!

:eek: :eek: ouch..that's not nice