Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Classics Role Call

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will make an appearance in roddiggas 57 chevy with the fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror.....shortbus.....if you want we'll shove your grizzly ass in the trunk with a bunch of steaks and 100 pound dumbbells so the president meathead can get pumped for the classics baby!!!!! Bring it son!!!!

AHHHH THERE HE IS!!!! MR P.O.W M.I.A,...............so what ya think partner your gonna be able to handle yourseld this time dondigga26.........where your glasses so you can see, what happened to we're never going back to factory again???.......fuck it put on your space shoes dondigga and i'll meet ya out there!!!

You guys are the best...

What better friends could a guy have....

I tried to bring in the 110's to SF last time so I could pump up at various points of the day... the bouncer told me I was not allowed to bring em in... fawker...

I enjoyed watching him struggle movin em, one at a time....

Bitches....

I'll just double up my supp's this week....

I have the electode machine that sends voltage into the muscles to stimulate em... I'll have that attached to my pecs and bi's for the ride in....

here's a story for you people i posted last month, and this is the reason why i am contimplating going to factory:

i have another story for ya:

this one time we went to factory and i got really banged up, i was on the dance floor and JP was playing this song that had horns and sirens, my vision was starting to go and it looked like everone was running and i thaught the lights were turning on...........i thaught there was a fire drill!!!, i started to panic b/c we came in a party bus w/ 30 heads and i was bymyself at the time..........i grabbed someone that i thaught was running and i asked hime where the exit was and he pointed........i was still confused, so i started walking quickly in the direction in which he pointed, i then bumped into another person that i thaught was running and i grabbed him and asked him "which exit do we go out" he than pointed in another direction, now at this point i am shitting cause i just want out, so finally i grab a third person and yell in there ear "i can't beleive they are having a fire drill now!!!" he turned to me with a disgust look on his face and walked away.........that's when i realized, i need to sit down............

Originally posted by ibclubbin

"role call" ?

well I guess my role at the party will be the the role of the angry dancer who steps on feet and knocks girls out with guido fist pumps and flying elbows :laugh:

BG

The return of the angry dancer.....:laugh2:

I think I might have to join my PIC at the SF.......:idea::D

Originally posted by nycchic24

omg :jawdrop: did i read this correctly! :eek:

\Neena pweeze! i would love to see you there. i am coming back from boston early to meet up wiht the crew. :tongue:

:eek: I'm pretty in shock too as the time gets closer I find myself giving in to the temptations of the cracktory.....who knows though. :D :D :D