Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy last night....my bday review!

first off, i would like to thank Bobby Goodrich for everything. You da man! :aright:

i would also like to thank all my peeps for comin out to celebrate: melissa (thanx again for the ride), debby, larry, robin, sabina, joe, arthur, cody, mike, and err....i think thats it.....:hat:

Vicious was mostly cheese free....some tech, some tribal, some hard trance, some classics...:grin:

i must say....the drinks there are fucking strong!!! :drunk:

and sorry guys....no incriminating pics or stories...i was well behaved...:tongue:....no falling of the stage either (i'm very proud of myself for that :D)

i need aleve....lots and lots of aleve....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was cool--

Got there with Larry, Debbie and Roninron (nice car), around 1245 and the wierdest thing happened. All the bouncers and security recognize us as usual (since we r there every week basically) but the girl @ the guestlist table after giving me a pass for my roxy card then accuses larry of using my card, which i had just put in my wallet in front of her:confused: Maybe she was having a bad night. Well, after clearing up that mess, the "CP Bus" rolled on into the roxy---

Glad you had fun Eric, I could've told you those were strong drinks. Sabina also celebrating the bday--Good seeing my girl Lauren (cracktoryJP) down the city--as well as the rest of the crew.

Johnny ripped shit as usual....the tech was a pleasant surprise and then the moments acapella!!!! As we planned on leavin he played Cafe Del Mar which meant we had to stay...

Im just confused over whats goin on next week:confused:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Last night was cool--

Got there with Larry, Debbie and Roninron (nice car), around 1245 and the wierdest thing happened. All the bouncers and security recognize us as usual (since we r there every week basically) but the girl @ the guestlist table after giving me a pass for my roxy card then accuses larry of using my card, which i had just put in my wallet in front of her:confused: Maybe she was having a bad night. Well, after clearing up that mess, the "CP Bus" rolled on into the roxy---

I think all the eyeliner that bitch wears got to her head. Like I am not there every other week :rollseyes:

"I just saw this card, it has no name on it"

Hmmm, could it possibly be that there is more then one roxy card without the name field filled in?

What an idiot, anyhow I have some pics to post I will get right on that.

i ended up at roxy last nite. i wasnt planning on doing anything...i was quite content just relaxing but my friend made me go~ overall i had a good time, but the crowd was weird. it seemed like a lot of lil' kids so i kinda felt old. JV was off da hook as usual. just my 2 cents ;)

They actually had an issue with me too cause my name wasn't on my card.. my bad.. I'm writing it on there right now while the topic is at hand cause I sure as hell won't remember to later.. actually this shit is annoying.. a regular ball point pen won't work on it.. :mad3: :mad3:

Well anyways.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIGPOPPANILS!! LOL.. so excellent to see you with a drink in your hand.. WERD.. you took your first shot like I told ya to: TEQUILA!! :D :D Too bad you don't like beer, I wanted to see ya with a Corona in your hand. Maybe next time.. I'll make you get one at Centro.. :laugh:

Good seeing everyone as always. :)

Muzik was good.. I didn't like what Vicious was spinning in the beginning.. waaaaay too hard.. "boom-bitta-boom-bitta-boom".. err.. but then he started his tribal set and me likey. :aright: Played some trance and then later in the nite I'd say a proggy house? Yeah.. good stuff.

As far as next week goes.. I spoke to Domenick yesterday, and he said he was spinning all nite..

Ohh yeah.. and Mikey Bugout --> you need to tell me what that track was that was right before that tribal track that you came up to me and said: "This is another one of my favorite tribal tracks".. the track right before your track.. err.. the one with the really crazy fast drums.. :D

Originally posted by codica3

As far as next week goes.. I spoke to Domenick yesterday, and he said he was spinning all nite..

this is where my :confused: stems from--

Dom told u he is spinnin all nite

Flyer sez Joe Lodi all night

my question is What Happened to RAUHOFER!!!??!!

I was very excited to hear Peter play IN HIS HOUSE for the friday crowd. Like I was almost as excited as I was for Tiesto and PVD, Peter is a great producer and an amazing DJ....Im just wondering what went haywire?

hopefully he just got pushed back as opposed to cancelled....I dont want to wait another 115 days to see him @ WMC

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by Kontrol

boca - play with me (bellfire)

definitely not. I have no clue what the ID was, he played it right before Laurent Wolf's Bomba then he played Laurent Wolf's Together...

MY ID i need is the track larry mentioed...Played before Cafe Del Mar around 3am....synths like old school yamaha AFrika Take ur Shirts off synths that kept gettin higher and higher with a sick build....THAT is what i need...

Mike Bugout

I was at Roxy last nite & overall i thought it was pretty good...Even though i will b 21 in 2 months (still a youngin) I definitely did feel young last nite wit the crowd that was there...I am still uspet that i didn't get to meet any of you guys, but there's always next time :D

Originally posted by erica127

I was at Roxy last nite & overall i thought it was pretty good...Even though i will b 21 in 2 months (still a youngin) I definitely did feel young last nite wit the crowd that was there...I am still uspet that i didn't get to meet any of you guys, but there's always next time :D

did u have another Playboy Bunnie shirt on again or no? I thought u were gonna PM me this week but when u didnt i figured u werent going

Mike