Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy last night....my bday review!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmikebugout

did u have another Playboy Bunnie shirt on again or no? I thought u were gonna PM me this week but when u didnt i figured u werent going

Mike

i didn't PM u cuz it was last min & when i found out i had 2 get ready & go 2 my boy's house..I was wearin black capri's, black short shirt w/ a white collar & snearks & my hair was up...the poeple from clubitup.com took a picture of me...when i get it i will show it to you so u know that i look like

ROXY WAS MADDD GOOD LAST NIGHT

I THINK THERE WAS MORE GUYS THEN GIRLS THERE THO I DUNNO BUTTHE GIRLS THAT WERE THERE WERE CUTE AND NICE

THE MUSIC WAS INSANE

JOHNNY PLAYED A NICE SET VERY HARD WIT SOME CLASSICS

MOMENTS ACAPELLA,CAFE DEL MAR, LETHAL INDUSTRY AND DO IT PROPELY I HAVENT HEARD THAT SONG IN A WHILE WAT A CLASSIC

OVER ALL A VERY SICK NIGHT I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT TIME HE IS BACK

last night was pretty crazy...

the beginning of the vicious set the first hour was ridiculous droppin "Armani and ghost- THE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!....

roxy is an awesome place.. but there is something missing there

.. maybe because there really isnt that "buzz" in the air or that "vibe".... just a thought...

i still go there often and will always go there when vicious is on the wheels of steel

another great night at the roxy

peace

jonathan

Originally posted by erica127

i didn't PM u cuz it was last min & when i found out i had 2 get ready & go 2 my boy's house..I was wearin black capri's, black short shirt w/ a white collar & snearks & my hair was up...the poeple from clubitup.com took a picture of me...when i get it i will show it to you so u know that i look like

Wait! I saw you! Because of the black shirt, white collar thing. :D I remember that.

Originally posted by roninmess

roxy was fun, too many youngins hitting on my girlfriend in front of me.:laugh:

chicken kabob afterwards was tasty as hell too.

new car survived the drive to the city and back too:cool:

I can't believe you took your new car...It took me 2 months to take my brand new accord into the city...You got some balls :D I'm very happy it survived...can't wait to see sum pics

I can't believe you took your new car...It took me 2 months to take my brand new accord into the city...You got some balls :D I'm very happy it survived...can't wait to see sum pics

hehe, we use a good parking garage on 17th st and 10th ave i believe. never had a problem there and he even let me park mine myself lol.

Originally posted by legend38

I think all the eyeliner that bitch wears got to her head. Like I am not there every other week :rollseyes:

"I just saw this card, it has no name on it"

Hmmm, could it possibly be that there is more then one roxy card without the name field filled in?

What an idiot, anyhow I have some pics to post I will get right on that.

ur mouth is seriously gonna get u into a lot of trouble one of these days, oh and FYI that "BITCH" is Bobby's niece, you REALLY don't wanna fuck with her

Originally posted by djmikebugout

definitely not. I have no clue what the ID was, he played it right before Laurent Wolf's Bomba then he played Laurent Wolf's Together...

Mike Bugout

LAURENT WOLF-TOGETHER

I was so excited...

that and the moments accapella along with pressure cooker as well (very shocked he played that actually, doesn't seem his style)...

Can't forget the Do it Properly either...that was a pleasant surprise!:D

But sorry Mike, can't help ya with the ID....

Originally posted by codica3

Because I didn't know it was you.

If i wind up goin this friday & u are going, i will try to pick out an outfit 2 days before or a day before so u know what i look like :D but now that u saw me, i hope u can rememebr what i do look like incase i can't find an outfit in time

If i wind up goin this friday & u are going, i will try to pick out an outfit 2 days before or a day before so u know what i look like :D but now that u saw me, i hope u can rememebr what i do look like incase i can't find an outfit in time

Haha.. ok.. and if not.. you can always come say hi to me.. there are pictures of me all over the picture thread in the BUMP forum.. and if you know any other CP people then they know me.. if not, I'll try and pick you out again.. we'll probally all be on the stage next week cause Mikey Bugout will be spinning.. if anything, when he's DJing, take a good look at him.. and then when he finishes his set he'll be around.. come up, say hi, and then he will introduce you to the rest of us. :D

Originally posted by codica3

Haha.. ok.. and if not.. you can always come say hi to me.. there are pictures of me all over the picture thread in the BUMP forum.. and if you know any other CP people then they know me.. if not, I'll try and pick you out again.. we'll probally all be on the stage next week cause Mikey Bugout will be spinning.. if anything, when he's DJing, take a good look at him.. and then when he finishes his set he'll be around.. come up, say hi, and then he will introduce you to the rest of us. :D

I will definitely keep that in mind...I really hope i get most of my work dun & my boys will wanna go out wit me..I honestly don't know any1 on here that posts at all & that's y i really wanna meet you guys...I will try my best to come & i will look up your pictures soon