Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Bugout Returns To Roxy

Originally posted by djmikebugout

well i plan on parking my car in the garage on 16th and 9th...there is a bar around the corner there? or maybe we can work somethin else out....Tony....just call my cell before friday and i'll meet u that nite so its convienient for both of us

Mike Bugout

no doubt bro

ronin- just curious maybe you would know the answer. is big poppa pump wearing the chainmail armor from Beowulf on his head?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angelicious

mike, as your manager I will try to go, if i don t have work the next day. ;)

good luck and also good luck on thanksgiving eve as well, I have to work that night.:( I wont believe to go or limelight for that matter.

heyyyyy...

yeah for those who dont know, Ms. Angelicious manages my day to day operations and i pass all my ideas by her first cuz she knows the deal....I hope you can make it friday, I'll call you later this week to set it up :)

Mike Bugout

BMWJay--hit me up, if your also hittin the VUE i may start my night there to holla at tooch-- yeahhhhhhh dooooooooood

Jon-Its all good bro, the crew will hold it down as will I, Larry got a new digital cam so you'll get to see images from the night....and btw RIP THAT SHIT in BK Tgiving Nite bro!!! I got late dinner with the fam so im stuck here :( Do it up!!!

WoW its almost here

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:(

blasted sickness!!!!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

feel better bro...while ur home look up Roofers in the yellow pages in NYC and pass that info along to bob and the roxy for tomorrow...

helen requests lets hear em...I already got requests from a few peeps and i believe people will be happy :D

Mike Bugout