Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all Tempts Fans read this I just learned something

Check this out Dude's

Last night me and a few friends hit some night Clubs we started out at some new place called Cherrie, it was there Grand opening, Sorry to say we were un impressed and will probably not return. no big

then we heard on the radio ktu was at South Park went there, this Place although it was nice we felt like we were waiting to be seated for fine slice steak sandwich, Nice restaurant as far as a Club this was an Absolute JOKE!

So then we went to Soundgarden now this place was off the fuckin wall we never seen so many women under one roof,

Here's where TEMPTATIONS comes in ...........

We noticed that almost the whole bar staff that works at Tempts Works at Soundgarden, so I was talking to a few people at this club and they seem to know a lot of the Bartenders there We've come to learn that the people who own Soundgarden Owned temptations for many many years,

the reason why I'm taking the time to express this is.... temptations is with out a doubt the ultimate Night club at the Shore the Vibe Denny and the Fuckin Sound is just insane,

but now I connected the dots last night the Vibe at Soundgarden was Ridiculously SICK and I got say I never heard a Sound system in a club like last night at Soundgarden this club definitely deserves to have and totally lives up to it's name.

peace out Dude's

baldbul

you must be one of those little kids that place flyers in gyms and pizzeria's and call thems selves "" Promoters"" my post was not intended to hurt any place's reputation

I just stated what my past saturday night was like and what i leared about SoundGarden.......

Dude these message boards are about different opinion's it does not mean I'm Right or your Right, So dude take a chill it's all good

and as far as eating my Words i couldent give a fuck about any nightclub if they make it or what happens, you just got your nose out of joint cause you pass flyers out for Money.....

Just skeep away for my Pizza Shop :laugh:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Check this out Dude's

Last night me and a few friends hit some night Clubs we started out at some new place called Cherrie, it was there Grand opening, Sorry to say we were un impressed and will probably not return. no big

then we heard on the radio ktu was at South Park went there, this Place although it was nice we felt like we were waiting to be seated for fine slice steak sandwich, Nice restaurant as far as a Club this was an Absolute JOKE!

So then we went to Soundgarden now this place was off the fuckin wall we never seen so many women under one roof,

Here's where TEMPTATIONS comes in ...........

We noticed that almost the whole bar staff that works at Tempts Works at Soundgarden, so I was talking to a few people at this club and they seem to know a lot of the Bartenders there We've come to learn that the people who own Soundgarden Owned temptations for many many years,

the reason why I'm taking the time to express this is.... temptations is with out a doubt the ultimate Night club at the Shore the Vibe Denny and the Fuckin Sound is just insane,

but now I connected the dots last night the Vibe at Soundgarden was Ridiculously SICK and I got say I never heard a Sound system in a club like last night at Soundgarden this club definitely deserves to have and totally lives up to it's name.

peace out Dude's

First of all AKRONMED or whatever you got it wrong they are not the same owners and Sound Garden sucks unless you like to chill with a bunch of DUCKS then go ahead..............

to Badassmafuka

First of all My friend you clearly did not read what I Wrote I DID NOT Say that they were the SAME owners I Said they once owned and use to own temptations.

Next of All I truly am personally a fan to a lot of clubs Like tempts Abyss Bunka Metro Joeys Soundgarden etc for you to say that soundgarden sucks means that you're a young punk kid that's probably 18-19 and you hang with all the crack heads

Dude you don't even have a Clue again I love all the real clubs but you need to look at the history books the soundgarden is like an institution in the night club scene.

Learn how to read:laugh:

Badass buddy, the guy of SG is part owner or something like that.

And there are some bartenders that work at both, but you have that at Deko, Joeys and so on. Who gives a fuck. I'm not really feeling SG. A couple years ago it was dope, but haven't gone yet this year. Central Jersey RULES Jersey on saturday nights, in the winter.

to Badassmafuka

First of all My friend you clearly did not read what I Wrote I DID NOT Say that they were the SAME owners I Said they once owned and use to own temptations.

Next of All I truly am personally a fan to a lot of clubs Like tempts Abyss Bunka Metro Joeys Soundgarden etc for you to say that soundgarden sucks means that you're a young punk kid that's probably 18-19 and you hang with all the crack heads

Dude you don't even have a Clue again I love all the real clubs but you need to look at the history books the soundgarden is like an institution in the night club scene.

Hey buddy, you better watch who you talking to like that.

I guess you don't know who Badass is.

He's a badboy. King Kong ain't got shit on him

My boy is 6ft5" tall, 260 pds JUICED out of his mind.

The sweat you see running down his neck ain't really sweat, it's pure testostrone.

You better edit that shit before he reads it, just some wise advice from somebody that knows.

to Badassmafuka

once again this comes from a guy who claims Sound Garden has the same vibe as Temps dont make me laugh buddy

to Badassmafuka

dickmoner.. i have really bad cataracts. do you think you can make all your posts font larger than usual so that i can read it, and it can take up lots of space on the boards? please?

baldbul

you must be one of those little kids that place flyers in gyms and pizzeria's and call thems selves "" Promoters"" my post was not intended to hurt any place's reputation

I just stated what my past saturday night was like and what i leared about SoundGarden.......

Dude these message boards are about different opinion's it does not mean I'm Right or your Right, So dude take a chill it's all good

and as far as eating my Words i couldent give a fuck about any nightclub if they make it or what happens, you just got your nose out of joint cause you pa

baldbul

and as far as eating my Words i couldent give a fuck about any nightclub if they make it or what happens, you just got your nose out of joint cause you pass flyers out for Money.....

Just skeep away for my Pizza Shop :laugh:

sorry buddy but what i make in one month is your salary for the year. its trues....its true!

Ok tempkid, I truly could give a f&^%$k how big this badass dude is I was typing an OPINION

Now for the Badass dude again if you read what I Wrote in large caps instead of jumpin to conclusion but it’s all good, the only point was what I seen this past sat, it did feel and sound like Tempts…. But I’ll let this go cause you seem like a real fucking authority on this shit cause you’re a badassmutherfucker

:laugh:

Hunka Bunka Rules

to Badassmafuka

Your absolutely right, Sound Garden IS an institution, and the owner Eugene is a class act all the way around. He has a great club, AWESOME sound system, spectacular lighting and a great Jock, Stevie Zaccone. Not to mention the great acts he books almost weekly. Every club has its own vibe, as does every DJ. Not everyone is Denny Tsettos and not every club is Tempts. Where will you all be in a year when this restaurant turned club fad burns out? AND IT WILL. Sound Garden has been around for 20 years, formerly as Chicago's and its PACKED every weekend.

OSB Dude you're the real deal very well said ya know come to think of it that Steve Zacone Dude was ripping it this past Saturday night and look you right Denny is a good jock too and he get a lot of praise which he Deserves But OSB Dude this Zacon jock Rocks!!!!!!!! In fact I'm going their next Sat and please not just for the jock but dude the Women are the hottest I've seen this fall , and one more thing there's no kids there OSB you Smart