Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Saw A 2002 Silver Ferrari Modena 360

I SAW A 2002 SILVER FERRARI MODENA 360 WHILE I WAS DRINKIN STARBUCKS AND EATIN A CHOCOLATE BAR.AT FIRST,I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOUND.I HEARD IT COMING FROM FEW MILES AWAY.ALL OF SUDDEN ,I SAW SILVER MODENA COMING OUT OF NO WHERE.MAN,THAT THING IS NOISY.BUT THAT CAR IS THE BOMB.OH MAN I WANT TO GET THAT SHIT SO BAD.

Cintron ...what sux is that...in the back of ur mind ur always thinkin..." IF HE WANTED TO..HE COULD ASS RAPE MY CAR AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT"..

its like when i raced a M3 with my friends El Dorado....ehh....the guy just kept lookin over to me and smilin..and then....*ZOOM*...like that....he's gone

Originally posted by weed247

I SAW A 2002 SILVER FERRARI MODENA 360 WHILE I WAS DRINKIN STARBUCKS AND EATIN A CHOCOLATE BAR.AT FIRST,I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOUND.I HEARD IT COMING FROM FEW MILES AWAY.ALL OF SUDDEN ,I SAW SILVER MODENA COMING OUT OF NO WHERE.MAN,THAT THING IS NOISY.BUT THAT CAR IS THE BOMB.OH MAN I WANT TO GET THAT SHIT SO BAD.

Oh please...Modena is already old news...the new F1 Maranello is the shit. And the Enzo!!!!! forget about it

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Cintron ...what sux is that...in the back of ur mind ur always thinkin..." IF HE WANTED TO..HE COULD ASS RAPE MY CAR AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT"..

its like when i raced a M3 with my friends El Dorado....ehh....the guy just kept lookin over to me and smilin..and then....*ZOOM*...like that....he's gone

actually, he wasn't going much of anywhere :) on the straights he left town but i caught up with him in the corners. it was a fun time. the difference between me and him is that i spat flames :D

i love my baby ;)

Originally posted by weed247

. . . That car has one of the sweetest engine notes out there . . . I really don't see how you 'heard' this thing from a few miles away . . . but yeah, its a nice car . . .