Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav DJs....

I have to say.. tsettos.. one of the reasons that i put him on the top of my list is b/c i have never had a bad time when he is spinning.. even when i went to roxy over the summer and hung with the kindergardeners.. i still had an amazing time.. cause the music was so hot.. when he used to spin at exit.. as much as i hate exit.. i didn't have a bad time..

other favs are richie rydell, JP and robbie rivera

My favorite dj in the whole world is.... dj vog aka njdionysus aka joey v. I have great track selection and if the music sucks, the only person I can complain to is myself. Now if I can only get the mixing skills down, look out!

Junior Vasquez - I have to admit, tho the man's skills have slipped, back in the day there was no one better. I've been to places I never imagined following Junior's marathon sets, now you wouldnt find me at Exit if you paid me to go!

Jonathan - never a favorite dj of mine, although his production on several tracks ranks very high on my list. I will never forget the morning he played Richie Luzzi's Without You for 1-1/2 hours, I wanted to kill him!

Johnny Vicious - again some great productions but live, he's not my style.

Denny - after a lackluster summer of 2001, I thought he was on every time I went to Tempts this past summer!

Richie Santana - I wish Deko was bigger cuz this kid has been ripping it up! I just cant deal with that many people stuffed into a small venue like that.

Thanks to Audio Galaxy and Soulseek, I've downloaded live sets from Tiesto, Judge Jules, Paul Oakenfold, PVD and Seb Fontaine........ each set is sick in its own way, the way each of those djs work the crowd is amazing!

South Beach: Cedric Gervais / Ivano Bellini / Oscar G - mad skills for local boys!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

My favorite DJ's are:

Marshall Fairbanks (no residency)

Stevie Zacoon (Sound Garden)

The resident at (Fatso fogatry's)

The resident at (Tequila Joes)

Morgan E (Docs)

resident at Facades

These DJ's are sick they are better than JP, Teneglia, Tsettos....

Marshall??? :confused:

My personal favorite in Jersey.....Kirk Lopez, I dont know if I've ever seen anyone read a crowd as well as he does.

Originally posted by osb

Marshall??? :confused:

My personal favorite in Jersey.....Kirk Lopez, I dont know if I've ever seen anyone read a crowd as well as he does.

I Agree!!! Kirk Lopez is Great Noneone can read a crowd like he does..Other favs Richie Ryde, The Riddlerl & Manny The Greek. (In NJ)

Robbie Rivera Rules!!!! (I Don't Think This Guy Ever Produced a Bad Song)

Danny Howells, Mauro Picotto, DJ Taucher, Aphrodite, BT, PvD, Boy George (he is fucking sick, believe it or not), Adam Freeland, DJ Feelgood, Tiesto, Rabbit in the Moon, Sasha (no Digweed), Timo Maas. . . . seen all of these, many multiple times. . . much better in many different ways than a lotta what's played around here, in my opinion