Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE LAST WORD! - a topic in the true "bump..." spirit

weyes

Originally posted by elementx

LoL it is two female bodies I believe. I took the picture the other night at Club Exit :D

Don't be scared. They are harmless. :laugh:

Reminds me of the jesus-like disco ball they had at the altar at limelight. However, IMHO, the flying disco people at tunnel were even scarier variations on disco balls. Anyone remember those buggers?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mala

Reminds me of the jesus-like disco ball they had at the altar at limelight. However, IMHO, the flying disco people at tunnel were even scarier variations on disco balls. Anyone remember those buggers?

Tunnel... Ahhh the memories. If someone has a picture of those. It would be priceless. Not many pictures escaped that place. I would love to find some... :mad:

Originally posted by weyes

o - i wasn't talking about that part; i meant the boxy stuff on top. is that just what holds it all together? it kinda looks like spacemen to me :hey: .

LoL Nah that is what holds it from falling on lots of peoples heads. Towards the outside of the tressel is some more spot lights and some lazers. All kinda of neat stuff... The part that scares me is dancing under it. You hear all them horror stories of shit like that falling in clubs... :shake::worry:

Originally posted by elementx

LoL Nah that is what holds it from falling on lots of peoples heads. Towards the outside of the tressel is some more spot lights and some lazers. All kinda of neat stuff... The part that scares me is dancing under it. You hear all them horror stories of shit like that falling in clubs... :shake::worry:

yeah - what's the deal with paul johnson? i heard something fell on him years ago (a light or something) and he's in a wheelchair.

A short bio:

It took Paul Johnson 15 minutes to write 'Get Get Down' - not bad for one of this summer's biggest Ibiza anthems and a chart position of No. 5.

Paul's spent 15 years travelling around the world playing in all the biggest clubs and he's been in a wheelchair for 12 years.

Paul was paralysed after he was shot while DJing - and says he nearly gave up everything: "For a long time loud noises would scare me. I dunno why, but I guess it was because of the gun, y'know, the actual 'pow', so every time I'd hear noises I'd freak out", he explained to Radio 1.

"A year later everything came back. I started DJing again, started making good music and nothing frightens me now - only God!"

Paul says he thinks 'Get Get Down' is a perfect tune. In fact, he wishes someone else had written it so he could enjoy it more: "I think I would be just going nuts if it hadn't been me who made it. I can't be as excited as everyone else, because I made I don't feel the way you guys feel", he said.

"But it's beautiful, I mean, I'm happy about everything. As soon as I come on that's the first thing they wanna hear -'Start off with this!' So they just wait for it and then once it comes on they go crazy".