Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE LAST WORD! - a topic in the true "bump..." spirit

weyes

Originally posted by Codica3

But I can't fit into my summertime clothes!! :(

And I'm going to SoBe in 8 days!! :(

No joke, I seriously can't fit into my summertime clothes.. :( They look bad..

Break out the credit card and buy some new ones...

If not... Then cut out the carbs for the next few days and do alot of walking or running and only drink water. You will lose enough to fit into them if they are just a little to small.

Oh and not to be an ass. But shouldnt you have thought of this sooner :confused:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

Break out the credit card and buy some new ones...

If not... Then cut out the carbs for the next few days and do alot of walking or running and only drink water. You will lose enough to fit into them if they are just a little to small.

Oh and not to be an ass. But shouldnt you have thought of this sooner :confused:

I did think of it sooner. I just like to eat food so it didn't matter.

Whatever.. I'll take care of it. 3 days before the beach = Cody eats one small meal a day. I'll lose the weight in no time (trust me).

If anything, I'll grab a few stackers from one of my friends and drop the weight that way. :aright:

It's all good. At least I'm going to the beach. :tongue:

Hey I can go to the beach if I want. It just wont be 80 degrees it will be more like 35 - 40 degrees. :laugh: oh and I would probably have to watch out for needles and shit.

Good Ole NY :rolleyes:

o, hey, cody, i'll have to give you a link to my danny review when it's finished. i got 2 pics of him (or so), but i haven't gotten my film developed, so i dunno what came out. the pic you have of him is weird; his hair was on the longer side and straight on friday. i don't know why it's curly in your sig :shaky: . even though the palace (where i saw him) isn't particularly humid, all clubs are, to some degree. i'd think, if humidity is what makes his hair go haywire, it should've been curly the other night.

i was talking about his hair in a previous post, so, by now, you should've done some research for me :D .

Originally posted by weyes

o, hey, cody, i'll have to give you a link to my danny review when it's finished. i got 2 pics of him (or so), but i haven't gotten my film developed, so i dunno what came out. the pic you have of him is weird; his hair was on the longer side and straight on friday. i don't know why it's curly in your sig :shaky: . even though the palace (where i saw him) isn't particularly humid, all clubs are, to some degree. i'd think, if humidity is what makes his hair go haywire, it should've been curly the other night.

i was talking about his hair in a previous post, so, by now, you should've done some research for me :D .

So the big question is: DID YOU LIKE HIM?! :D

I dunno, when I've seen his hair recently, it was on the longer side and it was all messy, kinda like it is in my sig.. but he was wearing a hat and it was all crazy so I dunno. I'll let you know for sure after the conference cause I'm gonna see him up close and personal like 4 times down there, and I'll have a pretty good idea about how his hair is after that. :D

So the big question is: DID YOU LIKE HIM?! :D...

well, you'll have to read the whole review thread :D .

come to think of it, he looked entirely different from the front than he does in your profile pic. don't you have any better pictures of him? sheesh :rolleyes: - some fan you are.

well, as i said in another thread, you'd better come back from miami with some pics...