Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van Buuren at Roxy - Friday, 12/13

DaVe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Venue Polls

We have stopped the web voting for Paul`s next possible New York gig. We have a cleary indicated winner: 70% voted for Roxy. So Paul`s next New York gig will be on the 21st of February at the Roxy.

but back to the topic.....im looking foward to avb :)

:flame: pvd and made&mr.ed have no contract 4 the roxy but ....armin van buuren will rock the roxy on dec.13 . . . ferry corsten dec.27.....scot project..feb..7..and george acosta..will be announced... it's good that they voted for the roxy but pvd will not play they... NO CONTRACT!!!! thanks to the real roxy promoters BOB.G. ALUV.(FRANKIE)MADDNESS.ENT........ keep bring in the talent.. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :letsgo: :letsgo: :party: :party: :dj:

Originally posted by whitewidow

:deal: the only way pvd plays at the roxy is to play for BOB.G ALUV . MADDNESS.ENT..OR HE DOES NOT PLAY AT ROXY!!!!no matter what his website said!!or call roxy to confirm!!!! speak when U know!!!!!!!!!!!:flame::no::flush:

why are you so angry?

and about armin - i am so psyched for this. john wasn't kidding - his set at glow was fantastic. i can't wait to see him again.

Im listening to Armins gatecrasher NEC Nov 16th set .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ATTN: If you are trying to get people to come out with you who have never heard Armin (since hes never been to NY) Get this set and everything will work for you :D

Originally posted by Pyro264

Im listening to Armins gatecrasher NEC Nov 16th set .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ATTN: If you are trying to get people to come out with you who have never heard Armin (since hes never been to NY) Get this set and everything will work for you :D

werd... good fuckin set. of course, I was gonna be there anyway ;)

Originally posted by njitpimp

Armin is the man. He's def been my fav DJ over the last few months (used to be Tiesto but Armin has seemed to take over Tiesto's old style.) I went to see him in DC in Sept and his set was amazing. This time he'll be doing a 6 hour set (from 11pm - 5am according to his website. I can't fuckin wait! There's so many songs I can't wait to hopefully hear him play....Hydra - Affinity, Greed - Strange World, Yet Another day (hiver and hammer mix), Conjure one - tears from the moon (hybrid mix), 4 Strings - Diving, etc etc...It's gonna be a siiiiiick night.

wait...NJIT? do you know 'Elvis'?

If you still need your PVD fix, he's only about 5 hours away...

December 28 in Washington D.C. @ Glow.

I think I'll take two doses of PVD before new years (28th in D.C. & 31st in LA)

And for those loving the price for AVB @ Roxy... 25.00??? Man, NY sure is a ripoff.

By comparison, how's AVB & Ferry Corsten for 30.00 on New Years Day???? sound? Yes both of them... one after the other...

Tiesto & World sounds nice, but who's opening? Who else is there????

I guess the electronic world out here is still slowly developing. When the main act goes on... and that's all folks!

(loved last NYE... Sasha opened for PVD... now that's how it should be!!!)

And is there any dance club that is 21& over? And Arc/Vinyl doesn't serve alcohol??? Wah??? What is it? Bring your own drugs?

Anyone hear if AVB is spinning anywhere else in NY that weekend? It really sucks that all my favorites play on the Friday nights I have to work early the next Sat. morning. God I wish they would switch the Fridays so I could go to these awesome shows!!

Standing on your feet for 9 hours doing hair is not what you want to do after dancing until 7am trust me!

Woe is me! What to do??? :(

Originally posted by leftymo

If you still need your PVD fix, he's only about 5 hours away...

I think I'll take two doses of PVD before new years (28th in D.C. & 31st in LA)

you forgot that howells and sander will be at giant that night too. but i couldn't find cheap enough airfare so i can't go.

gmoneygive - can't wait to see you again!