Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats ur fav sushi

Screw sushi, it's ALL about Yakiniku and shabu shabu. Wagyu yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sea Urchin smells like poop, tastes like dirt, and has the texture or diarrhea. Not really sure why anyone would want to eat it...

As for sushi, it matters more on the quality of the fish than the type. Way too many places around here have sushi that's out of season, and the taste totally suffers for it...

Dynamite rolls,

A spicy tuna roll uinderneath with cooked Scallops on top, and fresh tuna on top of that............ in a spicy sauce, you kinda eat the piece with the Scallops on top........... it is super tastey..............

I love Smoked salmon, Tuna, and Yellowtail - Triple Delight Sashimi, Yummie yum yum.................

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

my favorite place is "Yakitori East" in the village. :drool::aright:

I'm with you 150% on that one....best restaurant in NYC. They get their Japanese food seriously accurate, except that if you bought the same meal in Tokyo, it would cost about 20,000 yen (like $175)...