Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

kaydup

Originally posted by teamj5

we got a kmart in allston...it sucks beez nuts. wal mart is so big and spaceous and all-inclusive. its like club med of discount shopping.

its all about tar-get (pronounced Tar-zhay!) hehehe i love that place. thats what i look forward to when i come back ot my parents house.

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah I could be down

Hey nice location, I just laughed my ass off:laugh:

She's sitting right next to me.... want to say hi to her? :tongue:

Damn, I'd love to get my hands on some tix to Friday's Bruin's game. Bruins matinee games rule... me and my roomates were just talking about that last night.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

She's sitting right next to me.... want to say hi to her? :tongue:

Damn, I'd love to get my hands on some tix to Friday's Bruin's game. Bruins matinee games rule... me and my roomates were just talking about that last night.

Just go and scalp them, it is the best game to go to I think. Before and after are always a blast for this game.

Just go and scalp them, it is the best game to go to I think. Before and after are always a blast for this game.

Depending on how things go Thursday night, I might give it a try. Only problem I see is getting up that early on Friday. This is definitely one of the best games to go to all season. Where are your seats?

I went to last Saturdays game and it was family night :blown: My friend had a little kid sitting behind her kicking her seat the whole time.. I thought she was going to kill the kid.. :laugh: But after the game was tons of fun

Originally posted by whadupg

Hi Kaydup's Mom!!!

Noon will work too.

Well heres what to do then. Walk your ass down to Causway street and repeat after me:

'anyone selling tickets'

'need tickets here'

'anyone selling'

repeat this 4 times and Jimmy will apear

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Depending on how things go Thursday night, I might give it a try. Only problem I see is getting up that early on Friday. This is definitely one of the best games to go to all season. Where are your seats?

Oh you puss, it is a noon game. I am not sure which ones we kept because we had two and then got two more yesterday but I gave a pair to some of my workers

Well heres what to do then. Walk your ass down to Causway street and repeat after me:

'anyone selling tickets'

'need tickets here'

'anyone selling'

repeat this 4 times and Jimmy will apear

Whatever - quit fighting the inevitable.