Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What time will Oakenfold go on at Estate?

It says doors open 9pm and there are two other dj's listed with him. Will it be like opening dj 9-12, Oakenfold 12-3, closing dj 3-6? Is Estate even open after 4am???? I want to make sure to be there for Oakenfold begining but my friends are being annoying about not going til like 1am:(

HEY!!! All I know is I saw Oakenfold last year at hammerstein on Trancegiving and he played like 12-3 and in April at Centro fly and he only played 12-3 and this summer at CPI's and he played like 1-4 so RELAX I am just going by recent past examples so since Estate is new, was trying to find out the deal thats all. So you think he will play longer than he has at these past shows and wont go on before 1am?

Originally posted by someone

u have to be kidding me

dt is going to at estate all night llong till 8 am

and oakie will be at exit porb from 1 to 7

so get yr clubs straight

Do You Read!

Danny Tenaglia is there tonight!

Paul Oakenfold is there Thanksgiving Night!

Originally posted by vsoto212

Um he is one of the biggest dj's , Drrrrrrr

Just cause hes the highest paying dj dont mean shit,,He paid his dues to deserve what he has now. Dont playa hate cause your favor dj dont got it as good.

Victor Soto

no shit he is the worlds biggest dj - its just so dumb to play into that role.....its cheeze....bunka is cheeze....and from what i have heard he gives half ass perfomances and then jets as soon as his 3 hours are up.....he was a god 3 years ago....have fun watching that rat praying to the gods as he mixes in each and every song...:rofl:

dance all night...dance all night...dance all night to this dj....this dj...

LMAO :laugh:

wut sux is that u pay 50 to see him and the bastard only plays for like 2.5 hrs, and then u pay the same price for some other famous dj like PVD and he plays for like 6hr. In my opinion PVD is just as good as him if not better.

Yes, Oaky is one of the biggest DJ's, and he's gone mainstream now, so that means he's gotta cater to that genre...

His sets from 99 are still awesome... And I saw him in LA and he was quite good. But the problem here is, he's spinning right now on Z100.3 and its that commercialized crap... its god awful...

Will he spin the crap or the good stuff tonight @ Exit? I'm not going, but the Vivid girls make it a little more enticing...

Plus Digweed has sold out (pre-sale...)

And yes PVD & Tiesto are better than him...