Originally posted by vipnerd

Wedenesday......Cedric!!!!

Thursday.............Cedric!!!!

Friday ............no Cedric!!!!!:(

Saturday.............Cedric!!!!!!!

Now, this is treating people!!! Happy Thanksgiving!! :eek::D

if you want more Cedric, you can find him @ Nikki's on Sunday. :D

Originally posted by elduderino

I went to crobar for the first time last Saturday...it was terrible. What's the best night? I'm looking for a healthy balance...beats and chicks. :D

I would say stay away from Origins. If that's goin on go to the VIP. Great looking girls, music, heh comercial house:eek:

For a healthy balance Crobar is still on top of Space.:tongue:

For some fucking reason every time that fagget fabrizio is at a door he manages to fuck up my night. i think he is a useless fuck that should not be allowed to work as a door man.

and if this isn't the same person well should get his name changed, cause that fag is an asshole.

Originally posted by Treepwood

Crobar has some cool bouncers sometimes. The tall blonde with the tattoo on her back.............................................yes Crobar is a badass club, i think it's the best club in the beach.

Bad ass club, bad ass chick, bad ass DJs only once in a while now:( WTF:mad:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

whenever creations or balance throws one of their legendary parties at crobar i am there and those nights are simply amazing.

I would say, Balance, cause I see Creations behind "the hottest DJ in the World". Yeah, I will go back to Crobar for a gust DJ from the Balance rooster.

BTW, last nite I was in a hurry and couldn't give more details of my brief visit. I went to the bathroom in the VIP (I hate the bathroom downstairs, reminds me of stadiums in Spain), and the freaking DJ was playing a hip-hop song:eek: , now WTF!.

I bumped to my friends that had come back from Mynt. Mynt was paaaacked with hotties, the VIP at Crobar, well, very lame. And it was like 3:30 am!:cool:

Originally posted by pod

Mynt sucks.

PRing at Mynt is very good. Girls are hot. Music sucks. That's why I tend to go very limited, and almost never on a weekend. Once or twice a month is fine for me, I get home, and shower to get all that French perfume and lipstick of me.

I dropped my monthly visit to Lola last nite (wrote a review for you guys). And then swung by Crobar for just a little. And I mentioned it because the VIP at Crobar was recently remodeled to attract people away from Mynt, even if it is late. But for what I saw yesterday, it ain't working for them. What impresed me was to hear a hip-hop song dropped in the VIP on a weekend. It was the first time ever I heard hip-hop on a Saturday upstairs, but thinking it twice, it was still better than the DJ downstairs.:cool: