Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest girl at Exit last night

joeytoenails

Hey, instead of looking for the girl you should be looking for a yellowlabel. whats up with all the guido shit--this website should be called CLUBGUIDO.COM--its 2003 --oh my god! wheres my iroc-Caverriccis-travel fox sneakers-and championsweatshirts-This website is bogus. Club guido-I kill myself.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeytoenails

I got a reservation at Il Mulino with your name on it beautiful

i'm surprised b/c it takes 2 months to book a decent reservation at il mulino and i know you're lying :)

ps: the place is overcrowded and overrated...the food SUCKS

Originally posted by lillizzy

i'm surprised b/c it takes 2 months to book a decent reservation at il mulino and i know you're lying :)

ps: the place is overcrowded and overrated...the food SUCKS

Food is pretty good, but it is wayyyyyyyy overpriced (I had a $900 bill for 6 people), and the service sucks ass. But yeah it takes months to get a table.

Originally posted by £ddie

Food is pretty good, but it is wayyyyyyyy overpriced (I had a $900 bill for 6 people), and the service sucks ass. But yeah it takes months to get a table.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh i've been there 2x...and 1st time food was ok, 2nd food was blechhhhhhhh

imo, head over to babbo, it's only a block away and reservations are only a month in advance haha :D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~for the record!!!! I WAS NOT AT EXIT THAT DAY!!! last time i ever went to exit was the day of mssabina's prom, which was like late may or june...........Larry u should know me better than that :tongue:

True, but I heard Mad Myles was there soooo.....

:tongue:

when you dad does all the body work and repair for the owner you dont need no fucking 2 month reservation LMFAO!

my cugino petey boy does the security

fucking restaurant need security they make to much money maron! LMFAO!

bunch of bo dietls and finocchio guys! LMAO

the food is nice at il mulino i like ninos the best

to each his own

nino got a beautiful car maron!

the best restaurant for italian food is tomassos. my cugino tommy cooks like an angel oh maron a mia!

i dont need no reservation at sparks but the girls no like it as much LMAO!

if you ever go to sparks tell steve ceta the owner that joey toenails sent you you get a nice table

wheres my russia girl

maybe she likes sparks better. LMAO!!!!

Originally posted by somebitch

:cry: this is terribly stupid & :zzz::bored:

:blown:

i agree with you on this..this guy is an idiot & don't know how to talk :laugh:

i really hate it when people try to rub it in your face of all the things they can get..who the hell cares what you can get Joey?????

Originally posted by joeytoenails

when you dad does all the body work and repair for the owner you dont need no fucking 2 month reservation LMFAO!

my cugino petey boy does the security

fucking restaurant need security they make to much money maron! LMFAO!

bunch of bo dietls and finocchio guys! LMAO

the food is nice at il mulino i like ninos the best

to each his own

nino got a beautiful car maron!

the best restaurant for italian food is tomassos. my cugino tommy cooks like an angel oh maron a mia!

i dont need no reservation at sparks but the girls no like it as much LMAO!

if you ever go to sparks tell steve ceta the owner that joey toenails sent you you get a nice table

wheres my russia girl

maybe she likes sparks better. LMAO!!!!

I don't know but are there really people out there that talk like this??

Hey cugino djmikey!

My dad vito says you must be napolitano cause youre italian is baccalat! LMAO!

i make him read the computer I dont speak italian and i can only understand a little. He says maybe you write italian from a book at the cafe! LMAFAO!

he gets mad cause hes says the computer is for estimates and not for finding russia girls LMAO!

im gonna get a roast beef and mootz for lunch from johns

maybe when i come back my russian girl finds me.

Originally posted by djmikeyhouse

perch? siete che vi comportate cos dumb chi sono voi vorrei sapere mi dico in italiano che capir? ma siete un lol che divertente del tipo dell'asino lo avete ottenuto che mi spezzo in su qui :eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I understand italian and i have no idea what you are saying....it makes no sense...

oh and did you actually put english words in the middle of your sentence???? like "dumb" and aol jargin like "lol"???

please tell me what the hell you are talking about in english???

oh and by the way....it perche not perch! and just so you know perche does not mean what...it mean why or because

Answer me this Mr. italian....

Come to chiami? Quanti hanni hai? Che fai a domani?

Those are pretty basic...responde por favor!

Originally posted by hunnie818

I understand italian and i have no idea what you are saying....it makes no sense...Answer me this Mr. italian....

you put him in place hunnie :D

I got my hair bleached blonde like 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I'm DEFINATELY not the blonde Russian girl... I have fuckin class.... JOEYTOENAILS you're so fuckin retardad!!! wow this thread is so dumb, yet I'm cracking up. :laugh: Also, you seem to be laughing alot..... instead of LMFAO....shove your S-class up your ass.... also girls driving slow cars?? Are you that fuckin stupid?? I drive a very nice car, that's definately NOT slow, nor does it have a slow engine, nor do I use it/flaunt it to pick up guys, (or "girls" in your case). But since you were that incredibly fucked up on K as you said, hey you never know, it could've been a guy. Just shut up already, b/c no normal girl in the right mind would ever even talk to you. PEACE.

Originally posted by hunnie818

I understand italian and i have no idea what you are saying....it makes no sense...

oh and did you actually put english words in the middle of your sentence???? like "dumb" and aol jargin like "lol"???

please tell me what the hell you are talking about in english???

oh and by the way....it perche not perch! and just so you know perche does not mean what...it mean why or because

Answer me this Mr. italian....

That's really true - I had to try to pick out words that actually did make sense then fill in the blanks and correct tenses and subjects all over the place - and I still get a questionable meaning...

Perch :rofl:

LMAO!

I forgot about this thing.

Looks like my pretty Russia girl won't find me.

I hooked up with a beautiful Greek girl from Long Island so I'm happy.

Blue eyes and Black hair. Beautiful She looks Sicilian like me but shes Greek. What a beautiful girls. Maron a Mia!

My book got clipped and he owes me 4 dimes. I better get paid LMAO!

Whos the girl playing with the records that talks Italian. Very pretty.

ciao.