Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nSyNcBaBy

Spending holidays with someone u love...

My family doesn't really celebrate thanksgiving, so for the last 3 years i have been going to my gf's house. It really does feel good to spend the time with people you care about.

and thehype, think about the bright side---atleast you dont have to spend more money on gifts;)

Originally posted by incredulous

My family doesn't really celebrate thanksgiving, so for the last 3 years i have been going to my gf's house. It really does feel good to spend the time with people you care about.

and thehype, think about the bright side---atleast you dont have to spend more money on gifts;)

I don't care bout that shit. I would much rather spend as much $$ i could on a girl to make her happy, then being alone n single around the holidayz

Originally posted by thehype

I don't care bout that shit. I would much rather spend as much $$ i could on a girl to make her happy, then being alone n single around the holidayz

i hear ya. i was just trying to cheer you up. i guess the way i wrote it didn't come across the way i ment it

Originally posted by incredulous

i hear ya. i was just trying to cheer you up. i guess the way i wrote it didn't come across the way i ment it

Don't worry bout it. After being hit in the head wit a bottle last nite at deko, being sick all day and havin work at 8am..I am kinda the grumpy one, though i am never not