Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey, everyone...

rockyblue

Originally posted by rockyblue

just thought i'd drop by to say hi and see how everyone is doing. some of you know me as malanee's housemate (before her move to san francisco, that is). others i've probably never met, but hope to soon.

anyways, i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

turn back before its too late. cp will suck the life out of yous!

Originally posted by nautilus60

wait! is this Jen? If so, welcome to the board, babe:aright: If not - still: Welcome!;)

yeah, it's jenn. thanks for the welcomes. it's kinda strange posting to the board, but i'm glad that i finally can. now all i have to do is learn everyone's screen names!:eek: i feel like i'm doing this backward.

yeah, it's jenn. thanks for the welcomes. it's kinda strange posting to the board, but i'm glad that i finally can. now all i have to do is learn everyone's screen names!:eek: i feel like i'm doing this backward.

vicman--->victor, aka 'vic'

Originally posted by malanee

Hey Jen! Are you making the party memory live on in 1519? :D

club 1519 is currently closed for renovations. it will hopefully re-open in the not too distant, possibly far-off future. it all depends on when i can get it fully furnished and hooked up with an adequate sound system. while i've been appreciating the peace and quiet (and not having to pick gum out of the carpet:D), it'll be nice to be able to :party: again at home.

club 1519 is currently closed for renovations. it will hopefully re-open in the not too distant, possibly far-off future. it all depends on when i can get it fully furnished and hooked up with an adequate sound system. while i've been appreciating the peace and quiet (and not having to pick gum out of the carpet:D), it'll be nice to be able to :party: again at home.

Ewww. Somebody came on your carpet??