Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where everyone go on thanksgiving eve??

angelicious

Centro-Fly:D

....for Diggers

Crowded as all holy fuck ( they even ran out of hangers in coat check so 1/3 of the people were wearing their coats inside :woah2: ) but the energy was good. Had a blast as usual. Centro never lets me down :cool:

anyone check out LL/ Estate? Heard that was awesome too.

I went to Limelight....

the music was insane...the place stayed packed till the lights came on...

I had a sick time...

@ one point my friend and I were so tired we layed down on our backs on the stage and let people dance around us....lol

But danny ripped shit up and got us back up on our feet again shakin it !

although we lost my other friend...then could'nt find the car...:eek:

all in all.........

I absolutely loved it...i cant wait to go back! :D

Limelight was actually the second club I ever went to,so I really dont remember much of it since it was such a long time ago...I bet it has changed a lot.

Mystify - I am ready chica...I got my pics back...:laugh: some of them can honestly be used as blackmail:eek:

ESPECIALLY one of you and me...the best blackmail pic is one of incredulous:cool: ...just wait till I give you the doubles

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Limelight was actually the second club I ever went to,so I really dont remember much of it since it was such a long time ago...I bet it has changed a lot.

Mystify - I am ready chica...I got my pics back...:laugh: some of them can honestly be used as blackmail:eek:

ESPECIALLY one of you and me...the best blackmail pic is one of incredulous:cool: ...just wait till I give you the doubles

Chica - SEND THEM TO ME!!!! If you give me your address again bc i keep forgetting it, I'll mail yours tomorrow!

By the way, I like this avatar the best by far, it looks the most like you!!!!!

Originally posted by angelicious

karch - why did exist suck?

IT sucked because mostly the crowd sucks mostly. I was expecting a lot better crowd due to the fact it was thanksgiving eve and oakenfold was there, but it still blew. And then you got Paul Oakenfold, I never heard him live until last week, and he totally dissappointed me. And to top it all off, I didn't even get to hear Bugout spin in the white room....

It's alright though... the rest of my weekend made up for it.:D