Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feel like shit roll call after SF

Originally posted by djdanfury

Hello My name is Alan Katz, and I will be explaing to you today, the long term and short term effects of inhibiting the Sound Factory.

Seminar 1 - How to properly load a bumper

Seminar 2 - So you wanna get out of a hole?

Seminar 3 - Tina, Friend or Foe?

Seminar 4 - HOw to successfully spot bouncers out of a Theme Party Crowd.

:laugh: :laugh:

Good morning, I thought it would be nice to take a field trip for your new hire orientation. Let's take a cab to 46th St. between 11th and the west side highway, shall we?? We will conduct it on the 3rd floor.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you guys aren't dislexic? Maybe you are trying to say that you did a bump while sitting on the stairs? :laugh:

Those stairs were like a WWE Turnbuckle. Heads kept getting smashed into it when people went under them.

Originally posted by piro8

Those stairs were like a WWE Turnbuckle. Heads kept getting smashed into it when people went under them.

Seriously, if they are going to put tables under the stairs they should cover the stairs with cushions...I really cant afford anymore damage to my besides the selfinflicted.

Originally posted by neena16

me three....I think everyone hit there head at least once....:laugh:

HAHAHAH I FIT PERFECTLY UNDER THE STAIRS HAHAHHA

NEWS FLASH : STICKY IS GOING TO COME OUT OF HIS REHABILITATION FOR TAX SEASON FOR NEENA'S B-DAY.

STICKY DAVIS JR IN DA HIZZOUSE

Originally posted by stardo

HAHAHAH I FIT PERFECTLY UNDER THE STAIRS HAHAHHA

NEWS FLASH : STICKY IS GOING TO COME OUT OF HIS REHABILITATION FOR TAX SEASON FOR NEENA'S B-DAY.

STICKY DAVIS JR IN DA HIZZOUSE

:laugh: :laugh: Speacial guest appearance by Sticky Davis Jr.

I think Little C aka Shorty Rocks would have been able to wear stilts on her feet and still been able to walk under without hitting her head. :laugh: :laugh:

I feel like a million dollars, I went Sober :eek::D

It's all about red bull and kettle ones inside SF...

I was doing the sober thing with ya... btw, I saw you real quick on the stairs, but every single time i see you, i have to completely reintroduce myself! So i didn't think you'd rember this time either ...

Jsen7: Hey did anyone see where Dan went??? He's my ride home & I think he left.

Piro: He's got to be here somewhere he wouldn't just leave like that. Maybe he's on the main floor.

Jsen7: Ok, i'll chill for a bit he's probably walking around.

Jsen7: (Half Hour Later)Hey Jay have you seen Dan at all? I havn't seen him on the 3rd floor for a while. Thats wierd you think he left?

BMW4Jay: Nah he's gotta be around here somewhere.

Jsen7: Yeah your probably right.

Jsen7: (Half Hour Later)Screw this. This focker bounced on me and I'm tired as fawk! Damn I need a ride home.

Originally posted by Jsen7

Jsen7: Hey did anyone see where Dan went??? He's my ride home & I think he left.

Piro: He's got to be here somewhere he wouldn't just leave like that. Maybe he's on the main floor.

Jsen7: Ok, i'll chill for a bit he's probably walking around.

Jsen7: (Half Hour Later)Hey Jay have you seen Dan at all? I havn't seen him on the 3rd floor for a while. Thats wierd you think he left?

BMW4Jay: Nah he's gotta be around here somewhere.

Jsen7: Yeah your probably right.

Jsen7: (Half Hour Later)Screw this. This focker bounced on me and I'm tired as fawk! Damn I need a ride home.

And THATS where Mr Fury is unprofessional. Better work on that Daniel..:nono: