Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flat Screen Computer Screens

Dont try and get the cheapest one you can find...you get what you pay for when it comes to LCD's. I've been using Viewsonics for the last few years and like their stuff- I've got a VE170mb in my dorm- black 17" LCD with built in speakers, i love it.

If you dont want to spend the cash for a viewsonic, check out some of the NEC units. I installed about 12 of them on the set for ch2 News and they have been rock solid running 24/7 for the last 2 years!

Bern

Well if you have a tv-out video card...and

more funds then you know what to do with...

and a desk the size of texas...

go with

KZ42TS1.jpg

The Sony 42" Plasma WEGAâ„¢ Flat Panel Television

Model # KZ-42TS1

$ 7,499.99

as low as $188.00/ month

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=SeL1nMnmWHv1nfQKTm3_l4boLEXvXOEPOFI=?CatalogCategoryID=&ProductID=G8cKC0%2eN8nAAAADxgCZngL_j

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Are you looking for a normal Flatscreen monitor or an LCD (slim line, digital) ? . . .

yeah that's what i was wondering too... doesnt everyone have a flat screen these days?? as for LCD, they are way too expensive for the quality these days, maybe in a few years it will pay to buy one of those. if you want a 17 inch lcd flat screen youre gonna end up with half the quality for double the price... i dont care how much space you save, it is not worth it.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I'm most likely gonna just buy the one that Gateway sells because I have a gateway and I don't wanna take any chances on buying a different screen and it not being compatable with my comptuer.

just about any monitor will work with any computer.... but i know what you mean, i have a sony & i got a sony monitor to match. if i get a new computer though, whatever brand, ill probably stick with the sony monitor. you should check out ebay, you may be able to get a deal on there..

Originally posted by somebitch

just about any monitor will work with any computer.... but i know what you mean, i have a sony & i got a sony monitor to match. if i get a new computer though, whatever brand, ill probably stick with the sony monitor. you should check out ebay, you may be able to get a deal on there..

only problem I have w/ E-Bay is I know people the sell shitty stuff and I dont wanna pay for a shitty screen...namean jelly bean

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

only problem I have w/ E-Bay is I know people the sell shitty stuff and I dont wanna pay for a shitty screen...namean jelly bean

i bought mine @ bestbuy, i find that no matter what deal you find on the internet you end up paying the difference in shipping + u have to wait to get your stuff. this is my 2nd sony, the quality is pretty good. you shoudl get one. ;)