Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who should open for RYDELL New yearsEve @ METRO????????

ml2k1

MY VOTE IS FOR SUPER PRODUCER DISC JOCKEY EXTRODINAIRE BRIAN SCHUMEIR. IT IS RUMORED THAT THIS DJ IS SO METRO THAT HE MOVED HIS STUDIO A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE ML ITSELF.A APRENTICE TO RICHIE LIKE LUKE TO YODA. THIS YOUNG MAN HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO TEAR APART THE MAIN FLOOR LIKE A TWISTER MOVING THROUGH A TRAILOR PARK.KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN FOR FUTURE EVENTS WITH MUSIC BEING SPUN BY DJ BRIAN.

ALREADY KNOWN FOR HIS HIT AFTERHOURS PARTY AT THE GADU LOUNGE HE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH IN THE LOCAL DJ COMMUNITY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I speak in behalf of the Metro cult and Tooch will spin!!!!!!!

When I first read this thread I didn't sy tooch becasue I honstly thought he would have another venue, but now that it seems that he wants to do it, George it is a no brainer..........BOOK HIM NOW :D

Sorry SUPERDJDANFURY I change my vote, you are the weakest link.

Good by!!!!!!!!

WOW. 2 points for angelicious, very good old school Metro memory.Grovey Lou is Petey K's boy. PK says he is an awsome dj. Did you also know that groOvey Lou was one of the ORIGINAL metro lounge dancers when we first opened up almost 5 years ago? He used to get the crowd going nuts while Alex Coviello was bangin the beats!GREAT MEMORIES!

Originally posted by incredulous

play nice :D

Angelcious is my girl. Mad love for her. :) I can tease her all I want and you have nothing to say about it. Stay out of my busniess or I will kick your ass.

:D :D

Originally posted by incredulous

brian, who do you think should open for richie? are you even going there???

I put up a list of four of them. Joe, Bugout, Tooch and Justin. They are all great DJs and I am friends with all of them so I can really say. I am glad it is not my choice. Yes I will be there. I got my tickets tonight.

I think you should definately get Mike Bugout to open up. I heard him at Roxy a few times and at Abyss, he definately has a good touch to set the vibe up for who ever he may open for and as well gets the crowd going. My vote is definately for Mike Bugout.