Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you want to meet from cp?

sassa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: id like to meet you so i could ram a dildo in your ass!!!! wanna do this sometime?

tasty & gabo thanx :D

when r we all gonna chill?!??!

linabina: i would love to meet you. we should go out for some drinks sometime...

:woah: r u asking me out on a date ? ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: id like to meet you so i could ram a dildo in your ass!!!! wanna do this sometime?

tasty & gabo thanx :D

when r we all gonna chill?!??!

linabina: i would love to meet you. we should go out for some drinks sometime...

I told you lets do the peculiar pub thing like we said we were going to do.

I am sure some people will want to drink it up there.

Originally posted by gabo

I told you lets do the peculiar pub thing like we said we were going to do.

I am sure some people will want to drink it up there.

Word of advice for any Peculiar Pub patrons: the vodka crans are small but pack a whollop... :screwy::laugh: :laugh:

And Somebitch, at this rate, we'll probably see each other again... in another year or so... :rolleyes:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Word of advice for any Peculiar Pub patrons: the vodka crans are small but pack a whollop... :screwy::laugh: :laugh:

And Somebitch, at this rate, we'll probably see each other again... in another year or so... :rolleyes:

you wouldnt go??

u better go!

Originally posted by rdancer

I live in Rockland Country, thats like 10 min from Park Ridge. I used to go to the diner in Park Ridge! Maybe one day we can meet somewhere close!:D

Yeah Rockland county is really close to Park Ridge..... The Ridge Diner is the best!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by scaredgirl

:confused: it is so nice to see how nobodie :blank: wants to meet me , :cry: i know is because im not american and im not in USA..

dont :nono: post that u want to meet me after this because i wont bealive u :no:

One of my clients is located in Monterey Mexico...............if ever the need arises that I have to go there for business, we'll hang out...........how bout that?

Originally posted by heretic909

I regret that Quoth had to witness a gimp when he came down to the club I was spinning at. Sorry, man. lol

LOL!!!!!

:laugh:

yea fuckin seriously..WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

btw..haven't seen ya in a while..its time for a visit...maybe ill have to see what gothzane is up as well.

Originally posted by hunnie818

i live 5 minutes from the mall too!

in manalapan....off tennent rd

Where are you?

um wtf..i live like 10 mins from you.

i think me..u...linabina...xtcgspot...and couple others live all within the same vicinity.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I ahve met SO MANY and I still feel I havent met any at all...I would love to meet Misk, perns, linabina, bebby,suthrnbelle, sassa qouth, gabo, dgmodel, ou12...so many I can keep going....ALL OF YOU:D

We should have a sex board meetup...everyone come down to NY

awww, i would like to meet you too--btw, i will be in NYC in january i think, so perhaps...

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm from Bergen County, up north........ a town called Park Ridge............

I was actually down by you on Saturday at Deko............ :D

Hmmmm, my really good friend is from a town called Hillsdale or something... I duno, but every time I go there, I always see signs pointing to Park Ridge... I think it's actually really close by.

Originally posted by ellinita

Hmmmm, my really good friend is from a town called Hillsdale or something... I duno, but every time I go there, I always see signs pointing to Park Ridge... I think it's actually really close by.

Yes it is!!! It's the town right next door!!!!

:D

You know what?.. I hate Hillsdale,...I visited the town 2Day, and you know what?..friggin washington and pascack ave got closed !! In all this time!!! when I decide to go there.....friggin snow shuts ya down !!..C'mon people...you gotta be ready when the weather geeks say its gonna be lousy..they know their shit...,,be prepared when visitors come ova...Damn!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by magellanmax

You know what?.. I hate Hillsdale,...I visited the town 2Day, and you know what?..friggin washington and pascack ave got closed !! In all this time!!! when I decide to go there.....friggin snow shuts ya down !!..C'mon people...you gotta be ready when the weather geeks say its gonna be lousy..they know their shit...,,be prepared when visitors come ova...Damn!!!!!!!!

Where do you live???

Originally posted by magellanmax

:rofl:

true, even if they are correct 3.4% of the time :)

lol@Misty...you wouldnt have believed it if you were there....the steep roads were closed coz of lousy drivers....and I hated the fact that I had to take detours....Damn! If I knew misty lived by...well..i coulda shacked up with her...nuttin naughty..just a couple of buddies sharin tha bunk;) All good in ma books...

Oh, by the way misty...my family is in Halledon...I just try to stay the fuck away....got my own friggin pad...not much..but....the best part....its MINE...doesnt get better than that...:D