Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you want to meet from cp?

sassa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magellanmax

You know what?.. I hate Hillsdale,...I visited the town 2Day, and you know what?..friggin washington and pascack ave got closed !! In all this time!!! when I decide to go there.....friggin snow shuts ya down !!..C'mon people...you gotta be ready when the weather geeks say its gonna be lousy..they know their shit...,,be prepared when visitors come ova...Damn!!!!!!!!

Yea, Hillsdale really does suck.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

I wanna meet gabo and linabina!!!

Im new, so the only people ive met so far are fierydesire and clubkat like 2 weeks ago. :D

you just met two of the coolest people on the board.

Originally posted by quoth

um wtf..i live like 10 mins from you.

i think me..u...linabina...xtcgspot...and couple others live all within the same vicinity.

wow this is a first...seems like everyone else is from up north!

I was starting to feel like the outside cper here...lol

Originally posted by linabina

did u go to manalapan high school?

im off of tennent too.. well.. off woodward rd

thats crazy!!! your like 2 minutes away....i live right off of sandy brook...omg too weird

I did'nt go to manlapan h.s.....but my sister did...shes 18....I moved here from staten island when i was 21

Do you hang out in this neighborhood???

Originally posted by hunnie818

wow this is a first...seems like everyone else is from up north!

I was starting to feel like the outside cper here...lol

no no...we are INDEED the outkasts.

Fuckin ...everything else is up north ...everything else as in the jersey clubs and lounges that u will never ever see me step foot in...that is why there is a load of north jersey peeps on the jersey board.

They are even more lushes than us central jersey peeps....ugh im fuckin tired..fuck this shit...im goin to bed..why am i even typing still i just worked like 9 fuckin hours...eh..enough of this whining..good night fucks.

btw...whats yer address so i can send u a singing telegram like in Ferris Bueller? :confused:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

hahaaaaaa ok relax, i know i met someone else that night but i couldnt remember whom. I only remembered the girls. What was your name and what do you look like? Are you freinds with Scoob-E?

:mad: U forgot me already

I'm Jane's friend, u were chillin with me most of the night;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i wana meet clubkat

yeah? hows about a date? shall we be 2 disco kids under the star lite?? or has that been. . ."never heard before"? dancer-12.gif:D :D :D

gabo. . .u are 2 sweet! :love: ya need to get on bitch!!! i gotta holla at ya for a sex. . .err sec. :cool:

acidwhory hehe. . .it was great meeting ya sat ;)

and finally (god what a cheesy shoutout post), i would love to meet misk (whom which i missed on sat night!!!! growl. . .:mad::tongue: ) weyes and somebitch! :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

thats crazy!!! your like 2 minutes away....i live right off of sandy brook...omg too weird

I did'nt go to manlapan h.s.....but my sister did...shes 18....I moved here from staten island when i was 21

Do you hang out in this neighborhood???

Where did you live on Staten Island... And what School did you go to if ya dont mind???