Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat joe LOYALTY

all u music heads i want u to know forget jayz's wack ass album blueprint 2 i cant stand jigga anywayz his annoying gay ass voice, everyone is sayin the fat joe shit is the hottest album and that blueprint to is garbage, it cant not compare to fat joe's new album this album is a must have yall need to go cop this ish there's alot of club bangers and gangsta ish for the thugs ya heard. fat joe is slept on to much if u guys are a fan of his u know wat im talking about he speaks the realest shit and he aint fake so go cop this album u wont be dissapointed. ts baby for life holla 100

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Dude, I really think that deserves a high ranking on the 'Izzzy in mah Shnizzy list' . . Its alot more presigious ya know? . . . :aright: . . .

I knowz bout "in my shnizzy"..but what's this new banger of a werd "Izzzy"

Any coralation between "izzzy" and "sheezy"

Imaconfusedgangster:confused:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I knowz bout "in my shnizzy"..but what's this new banger of a werd "Izzzy"

Any coralation between "izzzy" and "sheezy"

Imaconfusedgangster:confused:

. . nah mon . . . "Izzy" is a derivative of "FoeRizzy" which is a anthropological cousin of "Izzo" although the tone and the posturing during delivery can cause the meaning to shift slightly. 'Sheezy' is actually a close cousin to 'skeezy' , the hard K sound has died out in recent years, but the meaning perpetuates none the less . . . It to can shift depending on pronunciation, posturing and how many color TV's you've heisted that day . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by tonysunshine

all u music heads i want u to know forget jayz's wack ass album blueprint 2 i cant stand jigga anywayz his annoying gay ass voice, everyone is sayin the fat joe shit is the hottest album and that blueprint to is garbage, it cant not compare to fat joe's new album this album is a must have yall need to go cop this ish there's alot of club bangers and gangsta ish for the thugs ya heard. fat joe is slept on to much if u guys are a fan of his u know wat im talking about he speaks the realest shit and he aint fake so go cop this album u wont be dissapointed. ts baby for life holla 100

Blueprint II definatly sucks.

BTW did anyone tell you that 99.9% of the people on this board hate hip hop with a passion.

Originally posted by kaligirl

BTW did anyone tell you that 99.9% of the people on this board hate hip hop with a passion.

Looks like we have a rocket scientist on our hands!

Just kidding - i happen to disagree, many people here have expressed their intrest in hip-hop on this board - you are mistaken

and btw blueprint 2 does not suck - its not great - but it doesnt suck. now clipse..theres a rapper that deserves the suck label!

well im not into the whole hip hop thing any more... but first off any thing jay - z touches turns to shit he is the worst most overrated rapper... any new rap that comes out now is not even worth listening to, with the eexception of eminem, and some nas shit.

but if you want some good shit, Big L, Biggie, some tupac, some wutang, some mobb deep.

Fat joe sux!! i saw him over the summer around the block from exit with his bling bling on, in front of his range rover acting like hes all that. whatever, hes wack, and hes totally turned pop. he was never a good rhymer to begin with,i think hes lost all street credibility. if DITC were to re-group, he wouldn't be invited back (RIP big L) he's got to include r&b singers on his singles to sell any records now. keep it real, if your supposedly "the realest", then practice what u preach.... although i don't like eminems persona, i do admit, hes got some sick rhyme skills.... nas, still the man........ jay-z- needs to put the mic down. ......... btw, clipse is not a rapper, its 2 brothers( i mean that in the family tree sense). though they do sound alike, so i can kinda understand the confusion. they do have good beats, compliements of the Neptunes.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Looks like we have a rocket scientist on our hands!

Just kidding - i happen to disagree, many people here have expressed their intrest in hip-hop on this board - you are mistaken

and btw blueprint 2 does not suck - its not great - but it doesnt suck. now clipse..theres a rapper that deserves the suck label!

Excuse me buddy but I see that you have only been here for a few months. I guess you weren''t around for all the hip hop bashing threads. ;)

Fat joe's new album is the hottest album out in a while. He takes it from hardcore with his first song -Take a look at my life- too the smooth side with -life goes on- and - We run this shit- is a classic. Jay-z need to just give it up. It about time people start give Fat Joe the respect he deserves in hip hop, it be long over due. To many wanna bees out there. Fat joe been real from day one and still is.

exactly solbeam. ashanti and now ginuwine, please....nas is the man. i think his only fault is that he set the bar so high with his first album illmatic, that if he had never dropped that album, people would be saying it was written, i am and stillmatic were dope albums. better than 95% of the stuff out there. (i'll admit nastradamus was a horrible album). lost tapes was phat, and i'm sure god's son will be a good album as well. i think nas has evolved as a rapper over the years, he has kept his credibility without having to use r&b singers for his hooks. say what u will, sure he worked with puff daddy in the past, but that song hate me now is one of the most uplifting rap songs i've ever heard. so with that being said, f- fat joe, f- jay-z. nas my number one pick, gotta represent for the long island resident

heyyy current li resident but Queens born and raised!

I went through 3 cassettes and 2 cds of illmatic...I still pop it in once in a while now...all his other album's were quality (not as great but close) and much better than the crap that's out there now