Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rooooll Caaaall for Armin Van Buuren @ Maze

quest4sunrise

I'll be there...... 4 sure...... got an e-mail that tells me they raised the DJ booth....... senx God...... apparently some party goer Saturday got sooooo emotional that he spilled condensed milk on the left turntable....:eek:

Hey Nick........... senx:aright:

:hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

I'll be there...... 4 sure...... got an e-mail that tells me they raised the DJ booth....... senx God...... apparently some party goer Saturday got sooooo emotional that he spilled condensed milk on the left turntable....:eek:

Hey Nick........... senx:aright:

:hat:

When I walked up stairs and saw the booth that is the first thing I told Saleen. I wonder what moron thought putting the booth down like that was a good idea

:confused:

actually the booth was originally designed to be level with the landing in the middle of the staircase that runs along the side of the booth. however, city ordanances required changes to the original design in order to meet code. thus the booth at it's current level.

Dear CPers:

I wanted to let you all know that LIME BAR, our GORGEOUS martini bar, next door to Maze, is OPENING TONIGHT as well.. Doors open at 8, OPEN BAR from 8 to 9.. So come, hang out.. have a couple of drinks, listen to some AWESOME music.... deep house, sexy lounge.. and then head out to Maze to check out Armin van F****** Buuren. :D

Look for me when you come in tonight.. I will probably be at the door at Lime Bar and VIP area most of the night.

See you tonight.

m a z e g i r l

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by marcodavalos

Nick / Dan / Sarah / Mazegirl:

I clicked on the cooljunkie Maze guestlist icon for tonight and it just bounces me back to the top of the page.

Please have me in the list.

MD

you might of gotten in too late, email nick at the info email addy, i'm sure he can help you out...

By the way main bar 1230 ish by the speak stack... meet up..