Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancing question burning inside of me

ysolt

Originally posted by ysolt

ok, so maybe it's cuz i'm new to the scene...

but the "factory dance" (arms flailing about, insane energy, etc)...

where did it come from?

when did it start?

where is it going?

does anyone know?

i am not sure, but it might have something to do with DRUGS:jawdrop:

hmmm.... :confused: dunno where it came from... also heard from people that cali dont dance the same way (even some cali people have said this...when my friend saw all these people dancing this way, they were like W:eek:W! very impressed), so its gotta be sumthin in the air around here...well whoever started it all i can say is its HOT HOT HOT! :aright:

dont know where it goes. where it came from. everything goes in cycles. Its similar to the way people danced in the late 80's and very early 90's. So i guess the cycle came around.

as far as people from cali and stuff not dancing that way. well th NY area has always had the best dancing around the scene and always will. there was a circle of people dancing at WMC last year. some guy said to his chick " see hose guys dancing they are from NY" she said how do you know so he said no one dances like that unless u are from NYC

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

dont know where it goes. where it came from. everything goes in cycles. Its similar to the way people danced in the late 80's and very early 90's. So i guess the cycle came around.

as far as people from cali and stuff not dancing that way. well th NY area has always had the best dancing around the scene and always will. there was a circle of people dancing at WMC last year. some guy said to his chick " see hose guys dancing they are from NY" she said how do you know so he said no one dances like that unless u are from NYC

i think you know from personal experiencs I got the "flailing arm" dance down packed! :laugh:

I know what you guys are saying though....when i was in mexico or even florida you could spot the ny people in the crown immmediately by the way they dance...

Ny/Nj peeps got the hot moves!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yeah you got the arm swing down like friggin mike tyson

thats not a fling its a knock out punch :laugh: :laugh:

i talked to frankie last night

I spoke to him too...he was telling me to go to Exit this weekend cause hes spinnin the white room...but no can do

Did you tell him you know me? What did he say?

Originally posted by deeelite1

H

hunnie's got moooooves..

ok sorry hunnie i got to let everyone in on your lil secret

HUNNIE CANT REALLY DANCE

see its a cover up. she just dances around someone she is mad at. makes it look good gets mangled and then pops them one real good. the dancing is a cover up so it looks like an accident. then she doesnt get kicked out by the bouncers :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

I spoke to him too...he was telling me to go to Exit this weekend cause hes spinnin the white room...but no can do

Did you tell him you know me? What did he say?

he said fuck her she dodnt come see me spin lol

just kidding. i told him i knew you that was about it i was too busy working