Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by erica127

i want ramapo to cancel classes, but as of now i still have my 10:00 & 11:30...all u guys that r leavin early from work or are off from school, i am soo jealous right now cuz i drank so much last nite hopin classes would be cancelled :(

i'm still hoping they shut things down. i have an exam at 11:30. . .

Originally posted by erica127

I am prayin for ya that classes r cancelled...i am actually in class now wit no professor & maybe 10 people out of 30

maybe your prof. couldn't make the trip in the snow. as for me school is still on, exam time soon. . .:blown:

Originally posted by misk

\the fonz is on the wayne brady show...i am loungin in sweats....life is good! [/quote

LOVE wayne brady....... he's hilarious and adorable!!!!

do you every watch "who's line is it anyway"???????

OH AND BY THE WAY - MARIST COLLEGE CAN DIE - All classes are being held as scheduled...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm PISSED

Originally posted by mystify82281

\the fonz is on the wayne brady show...i am loungin in sweats....life is good! [/quote

LOVE wayne brady....... he's hilarious and adorable!!!!

do you every watch "who's line is it anyway"???????

OH AND BY THE WAY - MARIST COLLEGE CAN DIE - All classes are being held as scheduled...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm PISSED

..LMAO.......i thought i was the only one!.....he is so funny...did u see when MARK-PAUL<3 was on!!??..........it was a while ago....

..LMAO.......i thought i was the only one!.....he is so funny...did u see when MARK-PAUL<3 was on!!??..........it was a while ago....

You are certainly not the only one....I FCKN love that show, it makes me laugh so hard that I start crying!!!!

Colin and Ryan are also the best......

PROPS!!!!!! :laugh:

No :( I must have missed when our honey was on.... Hopefully I'll catch it on rerun on Comedy Central!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djcreep

maybe your prof. couldn't make the trip in the snow. as for me school is still on, exam time soon. . .:blown:

well, the good news is, school got cancelled 30 mins into my class...I really hope you didn't have to take you exam, but if you did, then it's time to party now :D

Originally posted by joeys24

it's snowing and im at work....but theyre sending me home at noon...whats the point of even coming in?:mad:

Those half days are pointless..... It would have been much easier to stay in bed the whole day vs getting up and going to work to go back home..... What genius I tell you....