Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is your Favorite DJ?

Originally posted by elementx

Ahhhhhh Your not a true FAN... You didn't even go to his birthday... ;)

J/K...

Don't start with me. :mad3: I sacrificed it for something larger --> WMC. Not to mention there were just other things going on that nite.. and people kept telling me it was gonna snow.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should have came to baktun monday then, more fun with howells.

Originally posted by codica3

Don't start with me. :mad3: I sacrificed it for something larger --> WMC. Not to mention there were just other things going on that nite.. and people kept telling me it was gonna snow.

Originally posted by reddog4063

should have came to baktun monday then, more fun with howells.

Monday nite is a no-no.. I have work and class you know.

Class until 9pm on Monday nites then work early Tuesday morning and classes 'til 6pm.

Not to mention I'm an hour away from the city AND, like I said, I need to save $ for WMC.

blah, that totally sucks...nothing i can do about the class and working, but if you would've came with no money i would have gladly put up the 3 bucks to get a true fan in through the doors...the place wasnt that packed so the set got done around 3:45 instead of the expected 5:15 :/

by the way- where you from? jersey? :confused:

Joe :)

Monday nite is a no-no.. I have work and class you know.

Class until 9pm on Monday nites then work early Tuesday morning and classes 'til 6pm.

Not to mention I'm an hour away from the city AND, like I said, I need to save $ for WMC.

Originally posted by reddog4063

blah, that totally sucks...nothing i can do about the class and working, but if you would've came with no money i would have gladly put up the 3 bucks to get a true fan in through the doors...the place wasnt that packed so the set got done around 3:45 instead of the expected 5:15 :/

by the way- where you from? jersey? :confused:

Joe :)

Yeah I'm in Jersey --> Exit 8A off the NJ Turnpike. It's quite a hike to the city for me. :(

~~well i only saw PVD live once and he was amazing!!! i saw tiesto live once and it was at exit (self-explanatory!:mad: ) and after SF Classics night im very much looooooooooving JP...so until i see PVD again i will go with JP for now.......but PVD is still GOD!

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

3) Rob James

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Rob is a good friend of mine AWSOME DJ!!!

I used to host his afterhours radio mix show! The Man can spin a mean tune!

We just spun a party together on LI a few weeks ago, and he is most likeley going to spin at our NEW YEARS EVE underground bash!

Yeah I'm in Jersey --> Exit 8A off the NJ Turnpike. It's quite a hike to the city for me. :(

Sorry to hear you missed that night.....incredible vibe with both Danny's dishing up the goods. However, DT still stole the show. Word on the street is you never heard the man spin:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by cesarleo

Sorry to hear you missed that night.....incredible vibe with both Danny's dishing up the goods. However, DT still stole the show. Word on the street is you never heard the man spin:eek: :eek:

Nope, never heard the man spin. I'm deprived. But the time will come soon enough.. (ahem) W-M-C.. ;)

mattm20,

Rob James is definitely nasty on the one and two's. He spun some great sets back in 97 at the old Freedom afterhours in the Hamptons; he would take it straight into the afternoon hours. That party was disgusting.

I haven't heard him spin live anywhere since then. He had the 105.3 afterhours show going a while back, and I think he did some 18+ venues. I've always considered him to be an afterhours dj.

I have a few of his underground compilations as well; all of them are nasty.

I'm not aware of any of his recent productions, however. I remember Amsterdam, but I haven't seen anything from him since. Has he produced / released anything under dotdotdot?

Also, what upcoming NYE afterhours bash is he doing?