Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is your Favorite DJ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know im gonna be the outcast on this one and i cant base the one performance ive seen on his legacy but i was at limelight for tenaglia and i thought the music was wack...im assuming that he wasnt playing his normal stuff...plus u have to figure it was ammatures night at limelight since it was thanksgiving eve...but if it wasnt, i was very disappointed with his stuff...i have to say my favorite DJ currently is Mr Steve Lawler...of all time Mr Paul Oakenfold...dis him all u want, his energy is incredible...hes not the same Oakey as he used to be but he still rocks....PVD has never let me down either, so its a toss up.

Hmmm?

let's see

ok. Deff Junior.....BUT ONLY when he use to spin @ TUNNEL

Was anyone around for that?

He would tear that fucking system a new ass hole....!!

Jr @ Tunnel was deff thst shit!

and Jr @ Arena.....

if i wanna get Funky.......Mark Farina !! He makes me WET!!

god i wish he came to Ny more often.....

if i wanna Go Dark.......Danny T.......D-Tour Days.....

and i like whathes doing now as well...

All time fav Dj, is this guy called

Juan Elliot.....he use to spin at this REally EVIL UNDERGROUND club outside of london.......and omg...hes so fucking EVIL

House music should never get that evil sounding.....LOVED IT!!

Gotta give it up for Danny tho...

Fuck id rather get fucked by a snow ball than EVER Be Caught Dead At fucking Exit, for that shitty earth? Party.....

BLAAAAAA

i know i know...."jr's crowd comes in after 6am,"

but its still exit, with gay fags.....and all the Shitty Riff raff that is normally there.....ill wait till he moves to Powder in the coming months!

i can't believe nobody said his name yet. DANNY HOWELLS!!!

the guy is fu*kn' awsome. i love his sets at arc and his renaissance cd is off the hook. nick warren also does a great job on the compilation. i also like sasha and digweed, but i have to give danny the top nod.

:D

:3some::blank:

Originally posted by neptune1

danny tenaglia - great dj, down to earth, open minded, knows how to work a room the way i like. :D

other dj's just dj...:blank:

if no other dj does that for ya thats sad. i love danny also but you cant say other dj's just dj. so many other dj's wpork a room amazingly also.