Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im sorry but i just cant get enough...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by scaredgirl

jejejejej :tongue:

so why did he break up with britney ??? i mean what happend between them ?

and what exactly the songs says about her ?

heheheh i m sorry i love to gossip about celebrities

..they broke up for me...i am a homewrecker....first justin and britney..now mystify and incredulous((thats why he has moved on to alyssa milano...i left him!))......

..and the song says like...she cheated and he found out...and she shouldn't have lied...and now she will be the one to regret it...so cry me a river.....get it...

...and the video pretty much rips her every chance it can

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~he said on some show that the video is not about britney at all that all this si coincedential (sp?) but its too obvious..... i dunno what happened and i dont care..i think they are hiding the reason for publicity purposes...... or she cheated on him....either way i like his new singing style...but there are just sooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaany guys hotter than him..wow

Originally posted by misk

..they broke up for me...i am a homewrecker....first justin and britney..now mystify and incredulous((thats why he has moved on to alyssa milano...i left him!))......

:eek: It looks like SOMEONE is getting a little too confident.. hehehe :D:tongue:

BUt seriously, I am a celebrity gossip addict, and from his NUMEROUS interviews, he swears the song has nothing to do with Britney or their break-up..... I'm still not sure WHAT I believe.......

All I know is BRITNEY IS HOT! :drool:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~he said on some show that the video is not about britney at all that all this si coincedential (sp?) but its too obvious..... i dunno what happened and i dont care..i think they are hiding the reason for publicity purposes...... or she cheated on him....either way i like his new singing style...but there are just sooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaany guys hotter than him..wow

your sig steal makes me dizzy....:tongue::D ..i am kinda wishing i skipped the wine at dinner...i feel like i have the spinnies from those guys! LOL

Originally posted by sexxyh

tru there are guys hotter than him.. but that doesnt mean that hes not hot :)and i think that they arent telling the world why they broke up because its probably something that they dont want getting out.. they do have a right to SOME privacy u know? regardless of whether theyre celebs or not theyre still real people...

but i swear if the 2 of them ever got back together im gonna find out where they live - break into their house and wait for them in bed with 2 sets of handcuffs :grin: :drool: :whip2::aright:

There was one interview he did where he basically said in so many words the video is about her.....He has said many times his album was to help him get through the breakup...Britney was on MTV sometime last week to talk about his video did anyone see it :confused:

As for Justin....Yea there are plenty of guys hotter than him...but that boy is BURSTING with sex appeal..He'd def. be good in the sack :aright::D

Linabina and mystify82281 i didnt know u were into girls too :tongue::D

We appreciate beautiful women (esp Brit), so yeah I guess you can say that.....

But I'm not a bi...... I simply appreciate beautiful people, whether they are male or female........

:laugh: I feel like a broken record... I've explained this to others too hehehe :D

Originally posted by incredulous

but others are still doing pretty good. Some people think its because he bashes brit on it. they think he could of done better without putting someof the songs on the cd.

I hear ya... but still he still swears in every interview they are not about her......... :rolleyes: I am not so sure what I believe.......It's none of our business anyways I guess........ :cool:

Originally posted by mystify82281

We appreciate beautiful women (esp Brit), so yeah I guess you can say that.....

But I'm not a bi...... I simply appreciate beautiful people, whether they are male or female........

:laugh: I feel like a broken record... I've explained this to others too hehehe :D

....STRICTLY DICKLY!

iam sorry i didnt read the post where u answere this question ,

i wasnt traying to be rude to any of u , if i ask this question was because ur answeres seems like u are in to girls, anyway u didnt have to show me a finger im not everybody ..........

...i love reading your posts......it's like u post with an accent!........:D