Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL Danny Howells @Trust Roll Call**

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Do you like anything? Discuss. :D

So I'm picky...so what :cool: ....its the brainless acceptance of crap music which degenerates the very thing that means the most to me: intelligent, boundless, quality musical expression. Fine, there's a time for cheese and fun, but given the chance to play in front of a quality crowd, on a great system like Buzz, i wouldn't half ass it like Sasha did that night.... :D

But ya know what my favorite thing is? Shady's ability to turn everyone into a homosexual...obviously for his own enjoyment...by my count that makes me, vic, zag, raver, spinsaikel, and pgiddy...wow he sure does hang out with a lot of homos!.....oh, and millie, tiny, and vixxen are sluts :rolleyes:

Personally, I think he's got issues....to paraphrase Shakespear, "I think he doth protest too much..."

Originally posted by revaluation

So I'm picky...so what :cool: ....its the brainless acceptance of crap music which degenerates the very thing that means the most to me: intelligent, boundless, quality musical expression.

I'm sorry did you say something? :D

I didn't like Sasha's set that much either but I really liked James Z's set. Plus I'm just giving you a hard time :D Its too easy!