Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucking Real.........tonight @metro Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!

ml2k1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie Rydell was on fire last night. Sick mother fuker...I havent heard that much ill shit in a while. YOu da man. Shout out to all the people representin last night! :tongue: George, again, thanks for the drinks..they were tasty. I shall be making more appearances at Metro Fridays....Happy birthday Neena. See everyone again sooner than later..:rock:

Originally posted by dani672

well it was fun for the 15 mins i was there for! i think i am going to get my shift covered and go to retro metro next week... maybe this time i can use my discount george:)

nice meeting everyone... :D too many to name! but i did get my palm read.. that was cool..

I think you were there a little longer than 15min.........cause I know I had to tell you the last three digits of your cp-name at least twice................how the hell i remebered that I do not know..................lol

Holy hangover.... Its Sunday and its finally over this hangover.... Shouldve never drank a bottle of Pinot before Metro.... Its crazy I came in there so blasted and dont even remember half the night.... I guess people are right when they say they dont remeber anything..... I couldnt even remember 1 song Richie played... Oh well :confused:

Originally posted by latinaz

1. It wasnt me

2. Plead the 5th

3. Dont remember "some" of the nite

4. I FEEL THE PAIN!!

HAD A GREAT TIME - KOST P - :kiss2: THANK YOU FOR THE CHAMPAGNE !! Your funny - I would come up to you with an empty glass and you would just fill it up and go on with your conversation with whomever you were talking to.

Love ya babe

xrapturex baby - your welcome but :confused: I dont remember doing that!! :hat: But anytime huney..

and to my HUNNIE - I THINK YOU WERE BROKEN IN THE RIGHT WAY :bootysha: SHAKING THAT ASS - YOU GO HUNNIE..OH AND I STILL OWE YOU A LAP DANCE.

JPDD - WHERE DID YOU GO??? - DID I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU WHEN EVERYONE WAS LEAVING :confused:

YEP - A PERFECT NITE .......THANK YOU GEORGE MY DARLING FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE TO MAKE A GOOD TIME HAPPEN!!:hat:

Where you that wasted? I was talking to you at your car when we were leaving? You pulled up when I was walking w/ Anthony and I told you to call me on sat. if you were coming to deko!!?? Damn girl and you drove home?!? CRAZY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::tongue::laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by djfabioc

Nice to see you all there last night...It was my 1st time at metro and yes it was good, i def want to go back there again.;)

Thanks for slipping me your card!! Your'e a doll!!! Your girl tryed talking to me but I was so bombed I had no clue who she was!! I felt bad the next day!!!! She even remembered Surf Club!!!!

;) ;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

Thanks for slipping me your card!! Your'e a doll!!! Your girl tryed talking to me but I was so bombed I had no clue who she was!! I felt bad the next day!!!! She even remembered Surf Club!!!!

;) ;)

Don't worry about sweetie! U were a little wrecked but so was I..lol!!!

Originally posted by thehype

I think everyone was Smashed on friday nite. I am still tryint to remmeber at least one song that was played on fri nite

i remember hearing "laid" :D

and of course reina's no one's gonna change you......... other than those two, i'm drawing a blank :confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

I remember he did a sick mix of no one's going to change you, and alsoI want to be free. Can't remember what others, but i know that he played good shit all night long

from what i remeber that was a pretty sick mix 2 ( i want to be free)

OK ALL YOU CP "FREAKS" THANKS FOR ALL THE FUKEN SHOTS!!!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO AN EASY NIGHT, I PUMPED AN I.V. INTO MY BODY SAT. MORNING TO RELEIVE THE PAIN

POOR DARLING OF MINE DEEELITE HAD TO DRIVE MY SORRY ASS HOME, THANKS BABE FOR THE HOT COCO AND BACK MASSAGE, W/ FRANK SINATRA PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND

ATTN: TO ALL THE CP CHICKS I MET THAT NIGHT HOLLAAAA YOUR ALL SMOKIN!!!!! YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AGAIN HOLLAAA

SEE YALL NYE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

OK ALL YOU CP "FREAKS" THANKS FOR ALL THE FUKEN SHOTS!!!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO AN EASY NIGHT, I PUMPED AN I.V. INTO MY BODY SAT. MORNING TO RELEIVE THE PAIN

POOR DARLING OF MINE DEEELITE HAD TO DRIVE MY SORRY ASS HOME, THANKS BABE FOR THE HOT COCO AND BACK MASSAGE, W/ FRANK SINATRA PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND

ATTN: TO ALL THE CP CHICKS I MET THAT NIGHT HOLLAAAA YOUR ALL SMOKIN!!!!! YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AGAIN HOLLAAA

SEE YALL NYE!!!!!!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD:hat:

I REMEMBER SEEING YOU!! :laugh:

Originally posted by latinaz

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD:hat:

I REMEMBER SEEING YOU!! :laugh:

GEEE THANKS..............DID THIS ALL JUST COME ABOUT TODAY, ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO PATCH UP THE LOOSE HOLES FROM YOUR WEEKEND????THE OLD AGE IS CATCHIN UP W/ YA, MY LATINLUVA..............AND WHAT WAS W/ THE CAKE, I'VE BEEN OFFERED MANY THINGS BEFORE, BUT CAKE????

Originally posted by deeelite1

Umm excuse me but HOW ARE YOU ON CP right now MistahDigga? Its not mon-fri 9-5...

pretty shady, huh, and i had sooo much fun w/ you at deko........i'm not being stevie..........talk to ya later hun, prob be on for another 1/2 hour, soprano sunday ya know