Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In the beginning, there was Jack

pikachu

In the beginning, there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared, Let there be House, and House music was born. I am, you see, I am the creator, and this is my House, and in my House there is only House music. But I am not so selfish, because once you've entered my House, it then becomes our House and our House music...

and you see no one man owns House because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, House is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless you're deep into the vibe of House. House is an uncontrolable desire to Jack your body and as I told ya before this is our house, and our House music....

biggrin.gif

Trance is still my fav, but house has been running a close 2nd for a while now. I don't know how to explain it really, but I guess good trance gets deep into my brain, brings out my best dancing, and I like the psychedelicness of it. But I love house so much too, it fills you up with positive energy and makes your body groove around all over the place. House makes me happy inside. biggrin.gif

I think I'm in love with Trinity now. That was "DA BOMB". I wish more people thought like that. House has so much more soul and love to it...don't get me wrong there is a time for trance and I've jacked my body to it, but house is and will be my favorite...who's down for some this Friday dropped on ya by an all female dj lineup???Whose gonna step in my house and feel the love.

Peace, Love and Unity Through House Music.

Peace ya'all

DLove

Now that brings back some memories...How I miss the early 90's techno scene.

How about 808 State's "cubik"? I know it got played out, but, I still drop it when I need to feel nostalgic.

• 7 years later...

Hi mate, please you got to tell me the name of this song???? Not the one from SM Traxx, Got the Groove, its the other one with the girl singing.... Been trying to remember it?????

In the beginning, there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared, Let there be House, and House music was born. I am, you see, I am the creator, and this is my House, and in my House there is only House music. But I am not so selfish, because once you've entered my House, it then becomes our House and our House music...

and you see no one man owns House because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, House is a feeling that no one can understand really, unless you're deep into the vibe of House. House is an uncontrolable desire to Jack your body and as I told ya before this is our house, and our House music....

biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived