Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you guys, from Stryke

stryke303

Hey all,

Instead of posting to each thread, I'll just start a new one to say thank you all who came out last night, and for your kind words. I was very happy to be back at Space, and really look forward to playing there again (*wink wink, hint hint*, digeo, luis, etc...). Thanks to all who were responsible for having me @ Space last nite (Digeo, Luis, Oscar, Edgar, Roly, etc...). I really am starting to feel at home in that booth. I do hope that Fridays down here pick up. Saleen, I'm really sorry for the trouble you had at the front door. My PA, Tony, did his best to sort everything out. My only piece of advice is to try and keep a cool head when dealing w/ anyone's door people. I do appreciate you coming out to support however. Thank you all for making my night one to remember for a long long time. Good to meet some of you for the first time (Matik), and see some old friends. You guys are too good to me, and I still have a little faith in techno (and other great genres) of music working together down here. Ramon...happy birthday bud. That set was for you last nite! If I had to complain about one thing, it would be this (and I can say this b/c she's not on the board ;)... LIZ...WHERE WERE YOU? You're way too gorgeous to be running around alone on the dancefloor like that! You need a real man by your side...and if you can't find one, I'll be happy to fill in ;) Ok, I think I need some more sleep...

Thanks again all!

Paz,

Stryke

www.signalcommunications.net

No ty Stryke for agreat set last night,this might sound wierd but llast night was the first time I ever herd you spin,and my brother always told me how great you were so I was really excited to listen to one of your sets.thats why I showed up last not caring if the place was going to be packed I was interesting in listenning to you and Edgar,the truth I was very pleased and looking forward to attending another one of your sets.

want give special shot outs to steffi,abby,melli,koky,tony,jess,and nice meeting digital & rcrespo.till next time!

Thanks Greg for an awesome birthday party :). We must schedule it again next year .. it falls on a Saturday so umm you vs Oscar this time? :)

You fuckin' rocked the place so hard. I think thats the best set I've ever heard you play. I danced for 3 straight hours. I couldn't feel my legs when it was over.

Liz kept looking for me last night inside when I was actually outside .. lol .. I"m sure we'll see more of her around. : )

Hope to see you rock that Blue Room more often. Seems like are getting real comfortable there. hmm Space Fridays with Stryke .. has a nice ring to it doesnt it .. *cough* Diego *cough* .

ahh yeah .. obscene dirty filthy immoral

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Guest saleen351

greg, i was actually pretty calm out there. If you ever have seen me watch a Jets game, then you'll see me get fired up. What you heard about me out there was just a typical day on the phones when I worked on wallstreet. These miami folk are just too sensitive.. Anyway fuck that dude marcus, who didn't know who you were. The man is LPs little bitch and takes no pride in his job. How do u not know who is spining? I can't question his business skills, he probaly is dam good to get that job, but its clear if space had more music lovers there then idiot managers then maybe the chicks and crowd would return, like it was last march when i moved here... PS they flat out would not comp us until i went off on them, so i got my whole crew in for free, plus i brought a few people over from maze. So whos better then me, I bring people, i get them all in free, then i'm not allowed to come in, so what do i do? I tell them to go have fun, and i'll see them in a few hours...

I"m a supporter....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

sounds like Luis told him to keep the "riff Raff" out, and he was just doing his job.

wrong again there smokey... roland brokered a deal in which all i had to do was say i'm sorry and they would let me right in. At that point after the BS i really didn't want to go in, so i sent in my crew and i hit gold rush... Only thing space did was keep out a local supporter who hyped the party all week long... I think they realized it wasn't worth it to piss me off, so like i said, if i said i'm sorry, i get in, but i spend too much money in there, i bring too many people, i post too many good reviews to have some stunad who doesn't know who greg was telling me the list is closed..

Plus gold rush played dark beat.... so all in all i had a great night, maze was dope and gold rush is cool, i've never been there, but it ain't scarlets...