Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Future CD info.

louiedevito

First of all, no one on here is gonna believe that you ARE louie devito. Second of all, if they believe it, no one here is gonna buy any of your cds.. Third of all, that site you gave in your profile is fake just showing even more your not Louie Devito. so why waste your time?

Originally posted by louiedevito

Just wanted to get some input from some of you guys. Do you like the idea of having a 2 cd set or a 1 cd set. I know how alot of you feel about prices of CDs nowadays. Let me hear some feedback. Thanks :D Peace and Love Louie DeVito

yer my idol

sg

Y dont U... hang out with Tony Draper and take some lessons from last summers "BANDCAMP" .... If you were lucky.. you wood get "BUSY CHILD" and "FOLLOW ME"......... Cause the girl i talked to said "NO NO NO".... And "MOVE BITCH"....cauese HER pussys is on "FIRE".......... I said just "Gimme the Light"...........She said...."Gimme the Drums"........I said "ONE MINUTE MAN"...."YOUR ARE"..."HEAVEN SCENT"..my "BLOOD IS PUMPIN" and i em "TRIPPIN" on "EXTACY".......... I look good but "THAT FUCT CAMERA" has me in a "WASTELAND".... gettin "HIGH ON XTC"...... still feelin.."BIG LOVE".....for all my "PARTY PEOPLE"......... i hope she sayd "TAKES HER SHIRT OFF" without..."THE ANGRY IGTCH"..... unlike the "PROFESSIONAL WIDOW"......My freind Harry said..."HE WANTS OUT"......Cause she wasnt "DEEPER DOWN".... and she'd never be "KUNTY" ... the clocks goin..."TIC TOCK"...... but your never "SAFE FROM HARM" from the crack guy sayin..."CAN I GET A BUMP".....before this emoitional "ROLLERCOASTER"...kills my "HEAD"......... THE "J" the "I" the "M" the "M" the "Y" the "J" the "I" the "M" iITS JIMMY................................................................................................................. IM drunk and tired now... GOOD NITE

Originally posted by spinninrecords

Y dont U... hang out with Tony Draper and take some lessons from last summers "BANDCAMP" .... If you were lucky.. you wood get "BUSY CHILD" and "FOLLOW ME"......... Cause the girl i talked to said "NO NO NO".... And "MOVE BITCH"....cauese HER pussys is on "FIRE".......... I said just "Gimme the Light"...........She said...."Gimme the Drums"........I said "ONE MINUTE MAN"...."YOUR ARE"..."HEAVEN SCENT"..my "BLOOD IS PUMPIN" and i em "TRIPPIN" on "EXTACY".......... I look good but "THAT FUCT CAMERA" has me in a "WASTELAND".... gettin "HIGH ON XTC"...... still feelin.."BIG LOVE".....for all my "PARTY PEOPLE"......... i hope she sayd "TAKES HER SHIRT OFF" without..."THE ANGRY IGTCH"..... unlike the "PROFESSIONAL WIDOW"......My freind Harry said..."HE WANTS OUT"......Cause she wasnt "DEEPER DOWN".... and she'd never be "KUNTY" ... the clocks goin..."TIC TOCK"...... but your never "SAFE FROM HARM" from the crack guy sayin..."CAN I GET A BUMP".....before this emoitional "ROLLERCOASTER"...kills my "HEAD"......... THE "J" the "I" the "M" the "M" the "Y" the "J" the "I" the "M" iITS JIMMY................................................................................................................. IM drunk and tired now... GOOD NITE

oh i get it :rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by spinninrecords

Wow.. that definitely gave me a headache.. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by louiedevito

Just wanted to get some input from some of you guys. Do you like the idea of having a 2 cd set or a 1 cd set. I know how alot of you feel about prices of CDs nowadays. Let me hear some feedback. Thanks :D Peace and Love Louie DeVito

Your CD sucks