Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP on New Year's Eve...

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I wanna go to world to see tiesto but tickets are $125 not even for an open bar :(

I want to go too b/c I luv Tiesto soooo much! My only problem is this: If i buy the $125 tix, is World 21 +?? I've never been, but I have an "Ok" fake id...I dont wanna get to the door and be denied after spending that much money on a tix!

I think there might be free champange too...but that sux that its not open bar!

Originally posted by mattm2o

:nono: I Think Not So :nono:

Hello Mr. Mattm2o, what do u expect me to do when i'm not able to make it into the city?? Nuthin else to do here in boring old CT! Sadly, i've allready been through 4 ids since my freshman year of college...thank god i only have 6 more months!!!

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Hello Mr. Mattm2o, what do u expect me to do when i'm not able to make it into the city?? Nuthin else to do here in boring old CT! Sadly, i've allready been through 4 ids since my freshman year of college...thank god i only have 6 more months!!!

hey...come to brooklyn and i'll hang out with ya!!

:hat:

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Lol, sux it up like me and go to Tiesto! I have a feeling at that price its just going to be me and my other die-hard Tiesto fan gyrlie.

tiestos my favorite dj. i wont go. the whole night is a tourist trap. do you see windows at the world?

in my opinion, they r charging money suckering ppl into thinkin they can see times sqaure, when u cant.

NYE 2003 - JP and Deborah Cox - $75 in advance or $100 at the door. It is a 48 Hour party. Liquor License is extended (like that really freaking matters anyways).

I am 10000000000000000% not missing this. Be Prepared kiddies, as from what I hear we are in store for Many Special Guests and some Insane shows.

Now the countdown Begins.

BTW - I went to Factory yesterday for the first time b4 3am. Got there around 2:15am. Lemme tell you i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get there that early again...EVER! The Crowd was horrid. Looked like someone threw a bunch of mixed clothes at 400 Retards and said here, now go to Factory, get smashed, try to dance, and leave at 3:30am so all the regulars will have room to dance. (sorry if any part of this post was offensive to anyone) wah wah