Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smilie story, Part One:

georgym

There was a looming storm in the distance in the tiny hamlet of BirkshireDonnerwolke%2018.gifDonnerwolke%2018.gif

RonaldBicicleta.gif , a local chap peddling his Forndale clipper 2000, had to fetch groceries for his pregnant wife Lucinda smiliee.gif

unbeknowst to him, he did not see the trouble lurking in the distance. And clock.gif was running away~~~

Originally posted by mystify82281

and.....?????

so not cool to just leave us hanging....... :tongue:

sorry, i didn't get around to it. But i promise the continuation of Ronald and Lucinda shall commence on Monday night ;)

pm me for info on the smilies ~*`

• 2 weeks later...

Last we left Ronald Bicicleta.gif cycling hurriedly across the plains in dire search of food for his beloved Lucinda smiliee.gif

The Donnerwolke%2018.gifwas looming closer, and Bicicleta.gif peddled faster and faster.

Just when the storm was about to hit, there was a bright-neon-green

light surrounding

Bicicleta.gif, and he was overtaken by a stong magnetic pull. It was a alien.gif !

The alien.gif beamed Bicicleta.gif up, bike and all spacecraft.gif

to be continued...

Meanwhile, darling Lucinda smiliee.gif was playing the harp LeahHarp2.gif , awaiting dear Ronald's Bicicleta.gif return from food shopping.

Little did she know, however, that Ronald was in the clutches of space aliens faga7.gif

Back in the clutches of the aliens, Ronald Bicicleta.gif caught site of some fishy things, such as frankie.gif , jarswim1a.gif , and hump.gif

:eek::worry:

to be continued....

Originally posted by elementx

I think this story needs a new writer. I mean I have hear of suspense. But this is rediculous !!! :mad:

:cuss:

Dude, a work of art takes time, planning and good sequence in order to make it work.

Take it easy peeps , im working on it :cool:

I accidentally hit the "X" in the upper right hand corner, and deleted the continuation :(

But have no fear, fellow clubplaneteers. Later tonight i shall refill my inspiration tools with some :pint: and :smoke: , and share with you the conclusion of the Ronald-Lucinda saga :cool:

clock.gif continued to run, and there was no sign of Bicicleta.gif

smiliee.gif Was looking her best in her Purple Luau outfit and tiara. Even though she was 8 months pregnant, she had a beauty without compare.

Meanwhile, Bicicleta.gif , being in a state of :eek: being detained by a group of faga7.gif , decided that this had gone far enough. Since he was very 1book.gif in the ways of space travel (and a little sprite10.gif couldn't hurt), he was ready to make his move!

smiliee.gif still worried, but her love and devotion for her beloved Ronald was mightier than a mountain, and she waited, albeit anxiously smilie_einsch2.gif ...

There was a knock on the door. smiliee.gif LEAPED for joy thinking it was dear Bicicleta.gif . But to her surprise, it was the UPS deliveryman delivering a package sunglasses.gif

Lucinda was caught off guard. She was a little :drunk: after all the smilie_einsch2.gif she had. The UPS guy sunglasses.gif tried to charm and seduce smiliee.gifwith some ZoumZoumZeng1foot.gif and some icecream.gif .

Originally posted by gmccookny

:cuss:

Dude, a work of art takes time, planning and good sequence in order to make it work.

Take it easy peeps , im working on it :cool:

Bro... Steven King has Written 3 books since you started this story. And his books are um...... 400 Pages or so. :laugh: :laugh:

But I guess I can't complain I am too illiterate to write a story.

Bicicleta.gifwas ready to make his move!

He noticed that the alien.gif had quite a sense of humor, due to the fact that they had dozens of tv's around the borg tuned into Comedy Central and Saturday night live reruns.

Bicicleta.gif got off his bike, stood up, and :direct: all to listen up. He did his best Steve Martin standup.gif , and had the aliens laughing up a storm :laugh::laugh2:

This was his chance! He took over the spaceship's controls, and flew directly back to planet Smilie's atmosphere....

But what about darling smiliee.gif ??

sunglasses.gif would not let up. All though Darling smiliee.gif was a little tipsy, she knew she couldn't be swayed into any naughtyness with a UPS deliveryman .

When sunglasses.gif went to put his arms around her, smiliee.gif reacted and :box: all of his teeth out noteath77.gif

sunglasses.gif ran away in fear :eek: , and smiliee.gif relished the moment ylflower.gif