Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the CP WOMEN

thanks HUNie818 for the nice thread.

now its time for the ladies to take their turns.

Which do you girls prefer??

A guy who is very skinny

A guy who is skinny but soft....not flabby but no muscle tone

A guy who is toned

A guy who is very toned and very good definition

A guy who is slightly muscular

A guy who is muscular.

best answer get a FREE UNPAID day at work

YES!! thats right you get to goto work fo rthe day FREE-

and then you have to come back to my place for dinner.

(did i say that?)

bamfmorpheus.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like a toned guy who goes to the gym and takes care of himself, not to muscular, i dont like the really big type...

but looks are not everything, if I can not have a decent conversation with him, it doesn't matter how good he looks, he is not worth my time

I think that people are way too focused on looks. I will talk to anyone who is friendly and not full of themselves. I think that most people that are good looking, and know that they are good looking is the most unattractive thing. Someone's personality is the most attractive thing to me. I would rather have someone who can make me laugh, than someone with buldging muscles.

Originally posted by misk

...DEFINITELY NOT SKINNY......lean and cut.....medium to large build....NEVER too big.....that's just gross........basically in good shape....however a hot guy can get away with a little pudge a lot easier than a girl.....

couldn't have said better myself :aright:

but personality is a BIG part of it........... if there's nothing inside, than even the hottest guy could look horribly ugly

Originally posted by mystify82281

hey maybe you're overflowing with negativity!!! :tongue:

you just haven't met the right girl yet.....but i'll say it again, personality is VERY important!

i was just teasing.

but on a serious note. dating seems rough. especially when you were out of it for 10 yrs. seems now people want smething and when they get it they dont want it anymore. thats on both male and female side. but what is suppose to be will be

I like my man toned and tight. Of course, every girl wants a decent body on her guy, but if the chemistry is right, and the warm fuzzy feeling is there...I'm sure I won't be complaining about the "love handles" he's toting around..:D

(i'll just be sure to buy him the ab roller for his bday or christmas!!) :laugh: :laugh:

i would say its kinda right there are probably more women out there than men but its still like finding a needle in a hay stack. everyone seems to always be looking for the bigger better deal. to me if you always loookig for somethng better youll never be happy.

see at this moment i dont wanna be diesel i just wanna be able to do one sit up lol. i think i forgot where the gym is.

i like a guy that is toned & definitely not too muscular. i don't wanna be choked to death if he hugs me & i kinda like someone to cuddle with & i don't want to feel hard muscles holdin my tummy...But as every girl mentioned, personality is a must....and i seriously can't stand the guys that know they look good & that's all they care about..they have to be at the gym 5 or 6 days a week & stare at themselves in the mirror more than me :laugh:

Originally posted by erica127

and i seriously can't stand the guys that know they look good & that's all they care about..they have to be at the gym 5 or 6 days a week & stare at themselves in the mirror more than me :laugh:

what about a guy staring in the mirror so he doesnt get caught looking at you all naked :laugh: :laugh:

how about a domesticated guy i cook clean do dishes wash clothes iron and even wipe my own ass.