Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the CP WOMEN

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Toned with good defintion, not huge like the Hulk, but looks good with body and size. I like that Football/baseball/wrestler build..... :tongue::D

not huge like the hulk but you like wrestler/football player bodies!!!!!

ha ha :laugh: :laugh:

Your so funny girl...wrestlers are HUGE!!!! haha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

not huge like the hulk but you like wrestler/football player bodies!!!!!

ha ha :laugh: :laugh:

Your so funny girl...wrestlers are HUGE!!!! haha

Not that crappy pro wrestler build...That's just way to big...:vomit3: Wrestler usually have nice backs and arms.... Ya know what I mean jelly bean???

Please refrain from making stupid comments until you look like this:

pitt186.jpg

till them.....be SILENT!

Even I have to give props to Brad Pitt, and I'm the furthest thing from being a fag. Moreso than his looks I find his attutide and the roles he plays to be cool, like the psycho he played in the 12 Monkeys and Tyler Durden in Fight Club.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, re-reading this post with that picture up there, definately sounds kinda gay now.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I hear that. I was with a guy once who took FOREVER to get ready. After a while, I thought that he was gay. Seriously, Im not even kidding you...I have lots of gay friends, but I dont think I would want to date one.:D

it's funny you say that...the reason i said that stuff about the mirror was one of my ex b/f's & i swear that he is gay now & my family laughs at me, but my friends see it..so i believe you sweety, it is possible

Originally posted by ou812

Even I have to give props to Brad Pitt, and I'm the furthest thing from being a fag. Moreso than his looks I find his attutide and the roles he plays to be cool, like the psycho he played in the 12 Monkeys and Tyler Durden in Fight Club.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, re-reading this post with that picture up there, definately sounds kinda gay now.

nah...it actually shows that you are very secure with yourself ....by the way nice meeting you and you girlee friday night! :D

Brad pitt gets slack from all guys cause he's good-looking--talented and bangin jennifer aniston! It's all Jealousy .

these two guys that were friends of a friend were like that. thewy would be in the mirror for hours.make sure their hir was perfct kinda lke if it were numbered in case one was out of place. then they would like help eachother tuck their shirts in military style so it was perfect and shit. I was like damn what fegs and they still never hooke up

Thank god I have a shining personality...

uhhhh....

No no... I mean a great sense of humor....

uhhhh......

filthy rich.....

fuck!!!!!

Now I am depressed.....

Well, at least I am medicated enough to think that I have a great body, shining personality and I am wealthy rich....

I actually thought I was Bradd Pitt at one time... they were testing this new med on me.. a substitute for Prozac....

Too bad the shit caused ya to vomit blood and lose all control of your bowel movements....

Aside from having to carry a plastic bag to puke in, and wearing a diaper 247/7... I thought I was god!!!!

Whats a little poop scent between lovers....

nah...it actually shows that you are very secure with yourself ....by the way nice meeting you and you girlee friday night! :D

Brad pitt gets slack from all guys cause he's good-looking--talented and bangin jennifer aniston! It's all Jealousy .

Thanks for helping me re-affirm my stability.................BTW, nice to see you as well Hun.

Originally posted by ou812

Thanks for helping me re-affirm my stability.................BTW, nice to see you as well Hun.

I think your chick thought i was a little nuts cause i ran up and hugged her and I'm like so your the girlfriend!

She looked @ me like huh???? LOL

I think your chick thought i was a little nuts cause i ran up and hugged her and I'm like so your the girlfriend!

She looked @ me like huh???? LOL

Yeah, she was a little surprised I guess, probably only because she didn't know who you were, she's VERY friendly and outgoing, as you obviously are too :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I hear that. I was with a guy once who took FOREVER to get ready. After a while, I thought that he was gay. Seriously, Im not even kidding you...I have lots of gay friends, but I dont think I would want to date one.:D

HA HA HA HA HA I CANT STOP LAUGHING!! I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT- I SAID THE SAME THING!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Toned with good defintion, not huge like the Hulk, but looks good with body and size. I like that Football/baseball/wrestler build..... :tongue::D

Ypu just named 3 toatlly differnt body types

Wrestler = bulky, usually short, big legs, big upper body, small mid

Baseball = tall kinda lankey (except for catchers their build like wrestlers)

Football = depends what position but girls seem like like the QBs who are also tall and kinda lankey

And by the way im def not missing wrestling season, this will be the frist year in many where i have been at a consistant bodyfat of 10-12%, no more days of 6-7% body fat for me anymore, Although i do miss seeing the veins in my legs, and abs girls always liked that...