Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So MY FRIEND is dating djjonstehen...

It's soooo like a total shocker to me........I told her that I have been hearing like all this stuff about him and some anal escapdes...... that included many people in and around the tri state area...........Even some from this board:eek: So like any advice that u guys can give me about this lil situation...will be like sooooo appriciated. I don't want to see my friends lil sphincter go through this.........

:confused:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It's soooo like a total shocker to me........I told her that I have been hearing like all this stuff about him and some anal escapdes...... that included many people in and around the tri state area...........Even some from this board:eek: So like any advice that u guys can give me about this lil situation...will be like sooooo appriciated. I don't want to see my friends lil sphincter go through this.........

lol

hmmm anal escapades

very very interesting

OH MY GAWD!!!

This is so like funny, ya know, Cause last night when i was driving dadd'ys bemmer to Franks to go get some Sausage for dinner, my Friend Tiff called, and OH MY GAWD....she told me, that her cousins Cousin Linda, was like Totally all over this Guy DjJon something.....and that like she got Oral Crabs n shit, and LIKE i think that is sooooo wrong ya know. i mean how will she eat? cause LIKE the crabs will eat before she does RIGHT?

im so confused......

Anyway, i HEAR Eric from the grind(MTV)......is Dating JonStepehens mom 2......

like omg?!

:laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

This is so like funny, ya know, Cause last night when i was driving dadd'ys bemmer to Franks to go get some Sausage for dinner, my Friend Tiff called,

I think tunnelbandit will agree that there's nothing wrong with dad's car and friends named Tiffany - right bandit??? :aright:;)

I don't like thinking.

Explain that to me please.

*derf* I made that one sooooooo easy for you.....

Jaysea was makin fun of driving dad's car and talking to a friend named tiffany, both of which I do regularly... hello? lol you have to stop smokin the chronic :tongue:

Originally posted by jaysea

OH MY GAWD!!!

This is so like funny, ya know, Cause last night when i was driving dadd'ys bemmer to Franks to go get some Sausage for dinner, my Friend Tiff called, and OH MY GAWD....she told me, that her cousins Cousin Linda, was like Totally all over this Guy DjJon something.....and that like she got Oral Crabs n shit, and LIKE i think that is sooooo wrong ya know. i mean how will she eat? cause LIKE the crabs will eat before she does RIGHT?

im so confused......

Anyway, i HEAR Eric from the grind(MTV)......is Dating JonStepehens mom 2......

like omg?!

:laugh:

LINDA!!!!!!

That gurl gave me herpes goddammit......tell her I want my handcuffs and my $20 back