Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bmcc

My Mom used to work at BMCC. She said it reminded her of a high school. People are always hanging around the school, but never going to class. The school itself looks pretty shitty. They had some structural damage after Sept. 11. However, I have a friend who goes there and he is pretty happy. He is using it as a stepping stone to go to a better school. I suggest you make a visit there and check it out yourself.

I go to BMCC the school is at 199 Chambers St. I just started this term and the school is ok. If you want to use it as a stepping stone go right ahead. After i get my Asso i think i wanna go to Baruch for my bachelers. I do suggest you go the school and check it out yourself or visit their website. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Originally posted by xpander

My friend went to BMCC over the summer a few years ago to take an intro biology class to prep her for UPenn.

The professor did yoga with the class for the entire session...:laugh:

. . . CLassic!!! . . :laugh: . . . :laugh: . . . My AP Chemistry teacher was a space cadet like that . . .

Originally posted by drunkhunk

I GO TO BMCC NOW

THE PEOPLE THERE AND STUDENTS ARE GOOD

BUT ITS THE CUNY SYESTEM THAT SUCKS NOT THE SCHOOL

BUT FOR THE SCHOOL NONE OF THE ESCOLATORS WORK LOL

THE SCHOOL IS GOIN THREW A RUFF TIME

lolol seriously , those escalators never work, well sometimes they do but only until the 3rd fl i think. I go to class on sat, intro to business, how about you?

Originally posted by somebitch

i know this girl who couldnt hang in any college (and barely in HS) & actually scored straight a's there. she was telling me that bmcc is a joke. no offense to anyone who takes it seriously. it is what u make it.

Very true. Be prepared for a shock once you leave BMCC and go to a senior college.